Windows 10: How to fix Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

Discus and support How to fix Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a new PC running on Windows 11 and I got this when doing the scannow\Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jo Q., May 24, 2024.

1. Jo Q. Win User

How to fix Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

I have a new PC running on Windows 11 and I got this when doing the scannow\Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.CBS.zipI initially can't update the 2024-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5037771kept getting the installing error.Please help.

:)

Jo Q., May 24, 2024
  2. VERX Win User

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix

How to fix Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. 305103d1604676453t-windows-resource-protection-found-corrupt-files-but-unable-fix-untitled.png

3. TimoEpis Win User
    windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

this one

TimoEpis, May 24, 2024
  4. VERX Win User

How to fix Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix

Everytime i run "sfc/scannow" i get this:

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
    For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
    windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
    repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag."

Thema:

1. How to fix Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. - Similar Threads - fix Resource Protection

2. How to fix Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: I have a new PC running on Windows 11 and I got this when doing the scannow\Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example...
  3. how to fix "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them": when i run this command sfc /scannow i getting error Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log....
  4. how to fix "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them"

how to fix "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them": when i run this command sfc /scannow i getting error Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log....
  5. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: What will I do in this situation as am getting blue screen error of restarting. I surfed on google and do what ever am able to do I run the dignosis of hardwares by pressing F2 all are passed and then on cmd I do this which gives me error.this will start happening after a...
  6. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them: I recently started blue screening with the memory management stop code, that is also when sfc started detecting corrupt files. I've mostly fixed the blue screening although it still happens sometimes. Mostly right now the corrupt files are causing my applications and games to...
  7. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them."

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.": As the title suggests, after running the "sfc /scannow" command, it seems the program was able to recognize an issue but was unable to resolve it. I'd like to determine the severity of the corrupted files as well as a possible solution. The log can be found here. Thanks....
  8. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: i was just browins the web as usual, but then my browser crashed, it was fine for a few seconds, but then my whole pc froze, although i could still move my mouse and see the loading wheel move and hear sound i couldnt click or open anythingi rebooted, but then my pc would...
  9. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: I ran a sfc /scannow and I got the message in the title. I retrieved the cbs.log file, but I have no clue what I am looking for. If anybody can let me know that would be awesome. Thanks in advanced!here is the cbs.log; https://ghostbin.com/yWKkw...
  10. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 45% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs,...