Windows 10: How to fix Windows Store App stop recognizing its folder location setting before Windows...

Discus and support How to fix Windows Store App stop recognizing its folder location setting before Windows... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have done following but iTunes did not sync my MP3 files1 copied to folder "C:\Users\MyName\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\ iTunes" which strangely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sunny PA Wong, Jun 8, 2023.

1. How to fix Windows Store App stop recognizing its folder location setting before Windows...

I have done following but iTunes did not sync my MP3 files1 copied to folder "C:\Users\MyName\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\ iTunes" which strangely remained Chinese even though my Windows 11 language setting is now changed from Chinese to English2 Import Setting is MP3What worked for me is to rename iTunes Media location with following steps for Windows 11 Home Version:1 delete existing iTunes Media Location in Preferences-Advanced "C:\Users\MyName\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\ iTunes" from iTunes 3 delete folder " C:\Users\MyName\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\"4 add folder "C:

:)

Sunny PA Wong, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

How to fix Windows Store App stop recognizing its folder location setting before Windows...

1. How to fix Windows Store App stop recognizing its folder location setting before Windows... - Similar Threads - fix Store App

2. Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too.: Hi, I saw someone asking this question, precisely for rainmeter, and the answer is not quite right. I couldn't answer it too, hope this fixes it.the message "I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to use ms-settings: directly from the prompt.However, I'm...
  3. Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too.: Hi, I saw someone asking this question, precisely for rainmeter, and the answer is not quite right. I couldn't answer it too, hope this fixes it.the message "I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to use ms-settings: directly from the prompt.However, I'm...
  4. Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Folder location of Settings app Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder location of Settings app Fix: Hi, I saw someone asking this question, precisely for rainmeter, and the answer is not quite right. I couldn't answer it too, hope this fix it.I surfed the whole internet for hours just for you Ares79T the message "I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to...
  6. Folder location of Settings app Fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder location of Settings app Fix: Hi, I saw someone asking this question, precisely for rainmeter, and the answer is not quite right. I couldn't answer it too, hope this fix it.I surfed the whole internet for hours just for you Ares79T the message "I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to...
  7. Folder location of Settings app Fix

Folder location of Settings app Fix: Hi, I saw someone asking this question, precisely for rainmeter, and the answer is not quite right. I couldn't answer it too, hope this fix it.the message I surfed the whole internet for hours just for you Ares79T"I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to...
  8. Windows Store stuck on "We'll install this app in a folder in this location:", how to fix?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store stuck on "We'll install this app in a folder in this location:", how to fix?: Hi,I've been trying to install the Minecraft Launcher for a while now, but every time I try, the install button is just greyed out. If I wait for around 5 minutes, it takes me to the "We'll install this app in a folder in this location:" screen, but the folder location...
  9. How to fix Windows Store App stop recognizing its folder location setting before Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows Store App stop recognizing its folder location setting before Windows...: I have done following but iTunes did not sync my MP3 files1 copied to folder "C:\Users\MyName\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\ iTunes" which strangely remained Chinese even though my Windows 11 language setting is now changed from Chinese to English2 Import Setting is MP3What...
  10. Folder location of Settings app

Folder location of Settings app: Hi, I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to usems-settings: directly from the prompt. However I'm unaware of the program's path. In another thread it was suggested it can be found inC:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ but attempting to gain permission to the...