Windows 10: how to fix windows store

Discus and support how to fix windows store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i had a problem launching/opening the windows store on my laptop. I've already tried recommendation on websites, my internt is fine, i had my microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by chaddie6395, Mar 15, 2020.

1. how to fix windows store

i had a problem launching/opening the windows store on my laptop. I've already tried recommendation on websites, my internt is fine, i had my microsoft account sync and try troubleshooting the problem but i cant fix it. what can i do to fix the problem regarding the windows store?

:)

chaddie6395, Mar 15, 2020

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 15, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 15, 2020
  4. how to fix windows store

How do I fix or reinstall the windows store (beta)?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing any issues with Windows store?

If you’re facing any issues then I suggest you to follow the below steps:

First I suggest you to reboot the system and check if it helps:

If the issue persist then try the following steps from the below Microsoft help article:

Troubleshoot problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

If still the issue persist then I would suggest you to clear the store cache:

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.
    • Type “wsreset.exe” and press “Enter”.
    • Reboot the computer and then check if you still face this issue.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

how to fix windows store

1. how to fix windows store - Similar Threads - fix store

2. Fix for Windows Store updating apps over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix for Windows Store updating apps over and over: Has there ever been a fix found for the Windows Store Windows 11 updating some apps over and over every other day? I have tried everything mentioned in the community and none of the suggestions work. I have even tried 'Fix problems without resetting your PC' and 'Fix problems...
  3. Fix for Windows Store updating apps over and over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix for Windows Store updating apps over and over: Has there ever been a fix found for the Windows Store Windows 11 updating some apps over and over every other day? I have tried everything mentioned in the community and none of the suggestions work. I have even tried 'Fix problems without resetting your PC' and 'Fix problems...
  4. How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and...: I would put an image here but it says "Files failed to upload." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-error-something-went/a1c33dbb-36d1-48d5-85cb-62b89c4948be
  5. How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and...

How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and...: I would put an image here but it says "Files failed to upload." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-error-something-went/a1c33dbb-36d1-48d5-85cb-62b89c4948be
  6. How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion: 10.0.19045 Build 19045Manufacturer: HPSystem Type: x64I'm trying to use an app from the Microsoft store but it refuses to open without Microsoft store also being able to open. It gave an error code when trying to open the store but I...
  7. How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion: 10.0.19045 Build 19045Manufacturer: HPSystem Type: x64I'm trying to use an app from the Microsoft store but it refuses to open without Microsoft store also being able to open. It gave an error code when trying to open the store but I...
  8. How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?

9. How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?: My Microsoft Store keeps saying "Sorry about that!" the second I open it and I keep refreshing, restarting and shutting down the computer, but nothing works. I've also followed several different tutorials, but none of them worked. I have a school ThinkPad. How do I fix this?...
  10. How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?

How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?: My Microsoft Store keeps saying "Sorry about that!" the second I open it and I keep refreshing, restarting and shutting down the computer, but nothing works. I've also followed several different tutorials, but none of them worked. I have a school ThinkPad. How do I fix this?...