Windows 10: How to fix Windows Update Error Code 643 when updating .NET Framework

Discus and support How to fix Windows Update Error Code 643 when updating .NET Framework in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]It’s always suggested to update your Windows 10 OS regularly so that you can keep operating your computer in a smooth and impeccable way. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 29, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to fix Windows Update Error Code 643 when updating .NET Framework

WinClub, May 29, 2020

2. .net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

What's the error code in Windows Update (Review your update history)? E.g. 800706BA, 8024000B, or 643

...except 1.1 (VS2003 and VS2002).

FordGT90Concept, May 29, 2020
  3. PamWoodKS Win User
    KB 4033342 failed - Error Code 643 Windows Update encountered an unknown error

I have gotten the Code 643 Windows Update encountered an unknown error message multiple times while trying to install Important Update KB 4033342 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64. Microsoft .NET Framework
    4.5.1 is currently installed on my Dell PC. How can I get the update to install? I have restarted and retried to install the update numerous times. All other updates are installing fine.

PamWoodKS, May 29, 2020
  4. Anna Bol Win User

windows update error 643

Hello Karen,

You can run into the Windows Update error code 643 due to software conflicts, malware infection, registry issues, and corrupted files. To isolate the issue,
    kindly provide us these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What specific updates are failing?
    • Do you have an antivirus or any security software installed on your computer?

As an initial troubleshooting, kindly follow the steps on this
    article
    to Fix Windows Update issues.

Feel free to post back should you need further assistance.

Anna Bol, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. How to fix Windows Update Error Code 643 when updating .NET Framework - Similar Threads - fix Update Error

2. Fix 0x800713ec .NET Framework Error Code

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x800713ec .NET Framework Error Code: [ATTACH]While installing a program in Windows 11/10, if you encounter a .NET Framework error called 0x800713ec, here is how you can get rid of this problem. Although it mainly happens due to not having the correct version of the .NET Framework, there could be other reasons,...
  3. Fix failed Update Preview for .NET framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix failed Update Preview for .NET framework: Last night's Windows Update failed to install. Update history shows:Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11 for x64 KB5022479Failed to install on 1/28/2023 - 0x80248007The Learn More link tells me to connect to the internet. I can't -...
  4. Fix failed Update Preview for .NET framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix failed Update Preview for .NET framework: Last night's Windows Update failed to install. Update history shows:Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11 for x64 KB5022479Failed to install on 1/28/2023 - 0x80248007The Learn More link tells me to connect to the internet. I can't -...
  5. fix Error code 0x80070057, net framework v3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix Error code 0x80070057, net framework v3.5: My new computer is Windows 11 home, v22H2, x64-based processorHi, I went to load NavDesk_v7_50_0112_SP.exe to my new computer and I was told I needed “Microsoft .Net Framework version 3.5” When I tried to install it I was told that it couldn't be installed, "The parameter is...
  6. fix Error code 0x80070057, net framework v3.5

fix Error code 0x80070057, net framework v3.5: My new computer is Windows 11 home, v22H2, x64-based processorHi, I went to load NavDesk_v7_50_0112_SP.exe to my new computer and I was told I needed “Microsoft .Net Framework version 3.5” When I tried to install it I was told that it couldn't be installed, "The parameter is...
  7. How to fix Microsoft .NET Framework Error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix Microsoft .NET Framework Error?: I am getting this .NET Framework error at startup. How do I fix this? [ATTACH] See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception...
  8. .NET Framework 3.5 update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework 3.5 update error: I have this failure over and over again when trying to install the .NET framework 3.5. I looked up for this error but there isnt a correct code I appriciate any help from anyone. Thank you guys so much[ATTACH]...
  9. .NET Framework Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework Update: So when I updated my laptop (Windows 10) as it rebooted it said "To use this application please update your .NET framework version. Do you want to update it?" And it gave me to options, "Yes" or "No". So I chose yes. It redirected me to this website......
  10. Net Framework error code message

Net Framework error code message: "Quick Restore Maker" among other programs has windows saying that I require a Net Framework uprade but after downloading win10 then fails to successfully install Net Framework. Have reinstalled 10 several times and I always strike the same problem. Also "Advanced...