Windows 10: How to Fix Windows Update Service Missing in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Fix Windows Update Service Missing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to Fix Windows Update Service Missing in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by STONEOF SCONE, Jun 14, 2021.

1. How to Fix Windows Update Service Missing in Windows 10

How to Fix Windows Update Service Missing in Windows 10

:)

STONEOF SCONE, Jun 14, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2021
  3. kambei.7s Win User
    Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

found similar error in the 'System' log, during the restart after installing the update, is this normal for windows 10? Does everyone faced such thing? The update seems to have settled, in the status I've see 'Success', there seem to be no other errors.

The "Update Orchestrator Service" service is turned off due to an error
    The return from the operation was due to the timeout.

code 7023 source of Service Control Manager

EventData

param1 Update Orchestrator Service
    param2 %% 2147549471
    550073006F005300760063000000

Keywords 0x8080000000000000

after 20 seconds
    The C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MusNotificationUX.exe process initiated the "Restart" action for the DESKTOP computer on behalf of the user due to: Operating system: Service pack installation Scheduled

The update was installed
    KB4103727 OS Build 16299.431

Thanks.

kambei.7s, Jun 14, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I can't get update KB3035583 on my windows 7 SP1 laptop, also I was missing the optional language packs updates, I have tried "resetting" windows updates http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/91738-windows-update-reset.html and I have tried stopping and restarting the windows update service, did not help.
    Would anyone have a suggestion on how to get this KB3035583 update? It's genuine windows 7 SP1 home premium.

Edit: Is this windows 10 upgrade only for people who bought (a computer with) windows 7 SP 1?
    I bought this laptop with windows 7.

How to Fix Windows Update Service Missing in Windows 10 winupdates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. How to Fix Windows Update Service Missing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Update Service

2. Windows Update Service Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Service Missing: I can't use windows update. So I go to the services and I found windows update services not have. How do I install windows update services. I used Windows Insider Preview canny channel....
  3. Windows Update Service Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Service Missing: I can't use windows update. So I go to the services and I found windows update services not have. How do I install windows update services. I used Windows Insider Preview canny channel....
  4. Windows Update service is missing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update service is missing!: Windows update service is missing so i cant update my system! please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is there a way to manually repair windows update services? because sfx and dism commands didnt fix it....
  5. Windows Update Service Is Missing.

Windows Update Service Is Missing.: So, the title might've answered everything, but. on my windows 11 PC, after a ransomware attack, my update service went missing. I checked services, regedit, everything.I also tried all the methods that I saw, including,running the windows updates troubleshooter, running an...
  6. Windows Update Service is missing

Windows Update Service is missing: Hello, the windows update service is missing from my computer, I have tried resetting this pc but it didn't work, DISM and SFC scannow did not work, troubleshooters did not work, what do I do?...
  7. Windows Update Service is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Service is missing: Hello, the windows update service is missing from my computer, I have tried resetting this pc but it didn't work, DISM and SFC scannow did not work, troubleshooters did not work, what do I do?...
  8. Windows Update Service Missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Service Missing.: i m using windows 7,after an update my windows update service is missing from services list and registry file is also missing i run sfc scan also but it didn't work.when run troubleshot is says connection to port 86 is not accepting....
  9. Windows update service missing

Windows update service missing: Whenever I try to update windows I get the error 0x80070424 i have checked in the registry and it is completely missing. Can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-service-missing/04c0859e-d514-4422-926d-c6081340623a
  10. Windows 10 Update service missing

Windows 10 Update service missing: Well just like the title says, I'm getting the (0x80070424) error when i try installing a windows update. I have been looking around a little and it seems to mean that a required service is missing or not working properly. After thorough digging I have found that I don't seem...