Windows 10: How to fix Windows updater trying to install Microsoft printer update every time the...

Discus and support How to fix Windows updater trying to install Microsoft printer update every time the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I fix Windows updater to stop trying to install a Microsoft printer update every time I manually check for updates? The Microsoft printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A123, Nov 23, 2020.

1. A123 Win User

How to fix Windows updater trying to install Microsoft printer update every time the...

How do I fix Windows updater to stop trying to install a Microsoft printer update every time I manually check for updates? The Microsoft printer update issue exist on several devices with Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.631.

:)

2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Nov 23, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to fix Windows updater trying to install Microsoft printer update every time the...

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Ok I did another reboot, disabled windows update service, did step 3 again, this time it installed an update, enabled windows update service and did a reboot and voila!! *Peace How to fix Windows updater trying to install Microsoft printer update every time the... :peace:

How to fix Windows updater trying to install Microsoft printer update every time the... 20160416_190650-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

1. How to fix Windows updater trying to install Microsoft printer update every time the... - Similar Threads - fix updater trying

2. How to fix a microsoft update and allow it to install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix a microsoft update and allow it to install?: My system is currently stuck using 100% of my first HHD disk speed trying to install the: 2024-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034122 update. The update always stops at 20% installed before failing to install. My system states that it...
  3. How to fix a microsoft update and allow it to install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a microsoft update and allow it to install?: My system is currently stuck using 50% of my HHD disk speed trying to install the: 2024-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034122 update. The update always stops at 20% installed before failing to install. My system states that it has...
  4. How to fix a microsoft update and allow it to install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a microsoft update and allow it to install?: My system is currently stuck using 50% of my HHD disk speed trying to install the: 2024-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034122 update. The update always stops at 20% installed before failing to install. My system states that it has...
  5. Quality update miss every time I try

Quality update miss every time I try: Quality updates are not installing in my system. I dont know why. Some updates are able to install but the majority are not. Error message says something happened on our end. Trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now and waiting for MS to fix their issue but it seems that it...
  6. Windows update: something didn't go as planned every time i try to install an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update: something didn't go as planned every time i try to install an update: At The 90% more there page after restart for installing 2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5008353, it shows something didnt go as planned undoing changes i did it 2 times its showing the same plzz help me fix it...
  7. Windows update: something didn't go as planned every time i try to install an update

Windows update: something didn't go as planned every time i try to install an update: At The 90% more there page after restart for installing 2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5008353, it shows something didnt go as planned undoing changes i did it 2 times its showing the same plzz help me fix it...
  8. Windows update shows up to date every time I try to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update shows up to date every time I try to update: Hi all, I have been trying to update to windows 10 version 2009, aka, 20H2for a while now. Every time I run the update utility from the settings, it tells me the OS is up to date even when a new version is out. Any help would be highly appreciated. PS: Don't tell me to...
  9. Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software,...: Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software, I receive a Runtime Error message. I was wondering how this could be fixed....
  10. Windows Update failing to install every time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update failing to install every time: hello,i've been stuck in a sort of download - update - update fails - and so on ''Loop'' my laptop is running windows 10 version 1803 and i've tried updating to 1903 or 1909 many times now but when ever i restart my pc to start the update process it takes around 30 minutes...