Windows 10: How to fix XMP not working on Windows computer

Discus and support How to fix XMP not working on Windows computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]We all know that enabling Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) can boost your system’s RAM speed. However, we have noticed that sometimes, XMP fails to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 29, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

How to fix XMP not working on Windows computer

How to fix XMP not working on Windows computer [​IMG]
    We all know that enabling Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) can boost your system’s RAM speed. However, we have noticed that sometimes, XMP fails to work. Enabling XMP has no effect on RAM’s speed, which defeats its purpose. In this post, we will see what you can do if XMP is not working on your Windows computer. […]

This article How to fix XMP not working on Windows computer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 29, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 29, 2024
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Computers Vanished From File Explorer But Network Still Works

I agree with @Try3. I have tried every suggested method to fix Windows networking suggested on these forums. All at best only worked for a short time. The only things that helped was:
    1. Batch file I suggested in an earlier post
    2. Creating shortcuts to computers on my home network
    Note these two things are not fixes but workaround. However, at least they help and have never failed. I have shortcuts set up for eight computers on my home network. I have created a folder on my desktop called My Network to hold the shortcuts. They have a mix of the following operating systems:
    • Windows 10 - 4
    • Windows 7 - 3
    • Windows XP - 1
    How to fix XMP not working on Windows computer 0136816t-computers-vanished-file-explorer-but-network-still-works-2022-04-16-14_19_39-my-network.jpg

MisterEd, Apr 29, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 29, 2024
Thema:

1. How to fix XMP not working on Windows computer - Similar Threads - fix XMP working

2. Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration: Hello all, as the title suggest I am having issue with booting on my PC. After rebuilding my computer I had been running into sporadic and often random error codes for about two months. After reinstalling all drivers, running memtest and finding no issues, and running DISM...
  3. XMP issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XMP issue?: My ram speed was 2133MHz and after i enabled XMP my ram speed increased to 2666MHzMy ram is G.SKILL 16gb DDR4 3600MHzso why iam not getting my full ram speed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xmp-issue/ab2eaa62-f4d0-43dd-97e7-0fb94c5a1f0c
  4. XMP issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XMP issue?: My ram speed was 2133MHz and after i enabled XMP my ram speed increased to 2666MHzMy ram is G.SKILL 16gb DDR4 3600MHzso why iam not getting my full ram speed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xmp-issue/ab2eaa62-f4d0-43dd-97e7-0fb94c5a1f0c
  5. XMP issue?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. XMP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XMP: Hello, since i bought my laptop, it was very slow so i had to work with this for years until i just realized that xmp is not enable which means that for my laptop instead of using 4 gb ive actually been using 2gb of ram.So i went to my BIOS and checked everywhere but i coudnt...
  7. XMP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XMP: Hello, since i bought my laptop, it was very slow so i had to work with this for years until i just realized that xmp is not enable which means that for my laptop instead of using 4 gb ive actually been using 2gb of ram.So i went to my BIOS and checked everywhere but i coudnt...
  8. XMP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. XMP FIX _Windows 10 Update Install_ H21_X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XMP FIX _Windows 10 Update Install_ H21_X: Windows 10 Pro has given me nightmares ever since I decided to install it instead of my trusty Windows 7 Pro. It wouldn't install at all. Then I used a really old Pentium class computer to install it and then transferred to the I7 PC. Worked, but consistently crashed and I...
  10. Adding RAM and XMP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding RAM and XMP: Maybe this is better taken to a more niche forum, but I know there are some niche enthusiasts here who might be able to help me out. I've got an ASUS X99-A motherboard with 8 DIMM slots. I have a 16GB 4x4GB kit of HyperX Fury, and am thinking of buying a second, identical kit...