Windows 10: How to fix "You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure" message in Windows...

Discus and support How to fix "You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure" message in Windows... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to fix "You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure" message in Windows 10 while mapping network share? [ATTACH] Is there a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jackin, Sep 24, 2018.

1. jackin Win User

How to fix "You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure" message in Windows...

How to fix "You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure" message in Windows 10 while mapping network share?

How to fix "You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure" message in Windows... d440aa31-c2b0-4c8f-b8db-20b1fb0c40ca?upload=true.jpg

Is there a way to enable SMB1 protocol on Windows 10 Pro machine?

:)

jackin, Sep 24, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Yeah, I have windows firewall disabled, and I don't use any other firewall... mostly to prevent stupid issues like this.

None taken... and yeah, I do.

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Sep 24, 2018
  4. How to fix "You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure" message in Windows...

Can I share a network connection from a VM to the host OS?

hmm, i will assumer no responces = no, i cannot share it... lucky me, i finally got it to work in 7 with steps pretty close... Program Files > Pantech is where you will need to point windows to inorder to the card running in 7... though it would be nice to be able to share hardware and network connections from a VM to the host PC...

beyond_amusia, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

How to fix "You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure" message in Windows...

1. How to fix "You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure" message in Windows... - Similar Threads - fix can't connect

2. Windows Security message can't be fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security message can't be fixed: Hi! I keep getting told that Windows Security has an issue, that Firmware Protection is disabled. I'd love to enable it but can't seem to - the one place that I could do something about it, nothing happens when I click on Enable - it just goes back top the Core Isolation...
  3. Windows Security message can't be fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security message can't be fixed: Hi! I keep getting told that Windows Security has an issue, that Firmware Protection is disabled. I'd love to enable it but can't seem to - the one place that I could do something about it, nothing happens when I click on Enable - it just goes back top the Core Isolation...
  4. If you can't login into windows because of forgotten security questions and password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If you can't login into windows because of forgotten security questions and password: If you can't login into windows because of forgotten security questions and password how do you login?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-you-cant-login-into-windows-because-of/ba8b3940-31fc-46af-98b2-5f2ea17c8e47
  5. If you can't login into windows because of forgotten security questions and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you can't login into windows because of forgotten security questions and password: If you can't login into windows because of forgotten security questions and password how do you login?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-you-cant-login-into-windows-because-of/ba8b3940-31fc-46af-98b2-5f2ea17c8e47
  6. If you can't login into windows because of forgotten security questions and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. You can't access this shared folder because your organization's security policies block...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You can't access this shared folder because your organization's security policies block...: I have updated to windows 10, version 2004. Now on accessing shared folder I'm getting message "You can't access this shared folder because your organization's security policies block unauthenticated guest access. These policies help protect your PC from unsafe or malicious...
  8. You can’t connect to the file share because it’s not secure

in Windows 10 News
    You can’t connect to the file share because it’s not secure: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Since the SMBv1 protocol has been disabled by default now in Windows 10, programs and applications which rely on it would face problems. While trying to map the network share involving such application, you might face the error: You can’t [...] This post You...
  9. how to fix "can't connect securely to this page"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to fix "can't connect securely to this page": how do I fix this problem "can't connect securely to this page" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-cant-connect-securely-to-this-page/87ec98cc-650d-460a-b14e-82f36f934936"
  10. Can't Delete Files on Share Because They're "In Use"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Delete Files on Share Because They're "In Use": This issue is mainly on OS X but it's with a file on a Windows share so that's why I'm asking this here. My home file server is using Windows 10 Home to create a few shares with files on my hard drives in the PC. On my Mac, sometimes when I try to delete a file or modify...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you cant connect to the file share because its not secure

2. you cant connect to the file share because

3. you cannot connect to the file share because its not secure

4. you cant connect to the file share,
  5. You cannot connect to the file share because its not secure windows 10,
  6. you cant connect to file share because its not secure,
  7. you cannot because not secure map network fix,
  8. you cannot connect to the file share because it is not secure,
  9. cant connect to file share because its not secure,
  10. you cannot to the share because its not secure,
  11. you cannot connect to this file share,