Windows 10: How to fix You’ll need to ask to use this site If you want to, just send a request to an...

Discus and support How to fix You’ll need to ask to use this site If you want to, just send a request to an... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I've had this message You’ll need to ask to use this site If you want to, just send a request to an adult in your family." pop up in a couple sites,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JoshuaJoseph5, Feb 12, 2021.

1. How to fix You’ll need to ask to use this site If you want to, just send a request to an...

I've had this message You’ll need to ask to use this site If you want to, just send a request to an adult in your family." pop up in a couple sites, and I left my family, made my age above 18, but still have the same issue. I don't want to use a different email, but it always happens on the edge browser. I also don't want to create a new account on my laptop, so is there anyway to fix this?

:)

JoshuaJoseph5, Feb 12, 2021
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Feb 12, 2021
  3. titan5800 Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Feb 12, 2021
  4. nayzef Win User

How to fix You’ll need to ask to use this site If you want to, just send a request to an...

"You''ll need the Internet for this"

I have gone through all of the steps you suggested.

Troubleshooting solved nothing. Hardware troubleshooter asked for a restart but that didnt fix anything.

DNS and IPv4 settings are all set to what they should be.

From the other list you sent i tried reinstalling and uninstalling network drivers, disabling firewall and network reset. The problem persists. I still cannot log in using my Microsoft account. I can input my email and password, after which it starts loading.
    However after that it the error message appears.

nayzef, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

How to fix You’ll need to ask to use this site If you want to, just send a request to an...

1. How to fix You’ll need to ask to use this site If you want to, just send a request to an... - Similar Threads - fix You’ll need

2. "You’ll need to ask to use this site" But I never registered for MS Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You’ll need to ask to use this site" But I never registered for MS Family: Okay...Why is it that I can't open a PDF for my class? I need to read Kant's "Critique of Pure Reason," yet, apparently, my family safety settings are preventing me from doing this and this is NOT the only PDF the settings are preventing me from opening. I NEVER asked to be a...
  3. "You’ll need to ask to use this site" But I never registered for MS Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You’ll need to ask to use this site" But I never registered for MS Family: Okay...Why is it that I can't open a PDF for my class? I need to read Kant's "Critique of Pure Reason," yet, apparently, my family safety settings are preventing me from doing this and this is NOT the only PDF the settings are preventing me from opening. I NEVER asked to be a...
  4. "You’ll need to ask to use this site" But I never registered for MS Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site: Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no...
  6. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site: Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no...
  7. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. You’ll need to ask to use this site microsoft

You’ll need to ask to use this site microsoft: Hello I understand that you parents want the best for your child, but do not put this timelimit on your children's computers if you are one of those parents you are a bad father for what you did then take it teens please tell me a way to remove a page that if I want to use...
  9. “You’ll need to ask to use this site”

“You’ll need to ask to use this site”: I recently turned 18 and I wanted to go on nexusmods to add some mods to Fallout: new vegas but upon trying to enter the site, i got blocked by the “you’ll need to ask to use this site” page. I asked my family groups administrator if he still uses his old email and he said he...
  10. Edge "NAG"...... Web site wants to send you notifacations!

in Browsers and Email
    Edge "NAG"...... Web site wants to send you notifacations!: OK so I started using Edge a few months back. I like it and have learned to adjust it how I like. But there is one thing that is making me crazy. Almost every website I go to wants to send me a notification. Go to setting to enable notifications. I have everything related to...