Windows 10: How to fix 'you're offline. Please check your network connection' errors on youtube in...

Discus and support How to fix 'you're offline. Please check your network connection' errors on youtube in... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can go to the Youtube website but can only watch the displayed videos there. Whenever I try to search up something on Youtube, it shows 'You're... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MizukiSato, May 15, 2021.

1. How to fix 'you're offline. Please check your network connection' errors on youtube in...

I can go to the Youtube website but can only watch the displayed videos there. Whenever I try to search up something on Youtube, it shows 'You're offline. Please check your network connection'. I have tried on firefox and microsoft edge but it still shows on both. The Youtube on my phone works though so something is wrong with my computer.Please tell me how to fix this.

:)

MizukiSato, May 15, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, May 15, 2021
  3. network connections error 615. specified port was not found

Hi Karlo,

The error 615 may arise if there's an issue on how your modem is mounted. To sort your concern, we suggest that you consider the following:

• Ensure that your modem is connected properly.
    • Run the internet connection troubleshooter. To do this follow these steps:
      • Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
      • Press Enter.
      • Click View All and select Internet Connections.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Reinstall your modem. For a step-by-step guide, refer to the support website of your Internet service provider.
    • If the issue persists, follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
      link
      on how to fix network connection issues.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, May 15, 2021
  4. Naresh_K Win User

How to fix 'you're offline. Please check your network connection' errors on youtube in...

Network Status Not Connected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided in article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows. Also check if the proxy settings are
    disabled. To check the proxy settings:

1. Open Windows Settings (Windows key + I)
    2. Then click on Network & Internet > Proxy.
    3. Toggle the option Automatically detect settings to ON.
    4. Toggle the option Use a proxy server to OFF.

Hope it helps.

Naresh_K, May 15, 2021
Thema:

How to fix 'you're offline. Please check your network connection' errors on youtube in...

1. How to fix 'you're offline. Please check your network connection' errors on youtube in... - Similar Threads - fix 'you're offline

2. We are unable to connect at the Moment. Please check your network and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We are unable to connect at the Moment. Please check your network and try again: How I can fix this issue ,while my Windows key+R doesnt work either?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-are-unable-to-connect-at-the-moment-please/fb4bd397-2a23-4a48-a827-bd53bb383296
  3. We are unable to connect at the Moment. Please check your network and try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We are unable to connect at the Moment. Please check your network and try again: How I can fix this issue ,while my Windows key+R doesnt work either?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-are-unable-to-connect-at-the-moment-please/fb4bd397-2a23-4a48-a827-bd53bb383296
  4. We are unable to connect at the Moment. Please check your network and try again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Annoying You're Offline Notification

Annoying You're Offline Notification: I keep getting this "You're Offline" notification and I know I'm offline, I haven't been able to pay my Wifi but it still gives me access to everything but online gaming, I'm still able to stream. But I just really want this notification gone so I can watch stuff in peace. Is...
  6. Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again: hi when i try to install an .exe i get this error but the connection is ok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-error-please-check-your-internet/04690f69-bad1-44e6-bff3-7c09ac8fd84a
  7. Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again

Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again: hi when i try to install an .exe i get this error but the connection is ok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-error-please-check-your-internet/04690f69-bad1-44e6-bff3-7c09ac8fd84a
  8. Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube

in Windows 10 News
    Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube: [ATTACH]Restrictions mode, even though, was made for the betterment of most is now perceived as a nag for some very valid reasons. They were made to stop users from watching disturbing and inappropriate content. But now they stop us from watching regular content and sometimes...
  9. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again.: I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account on the app store and through apps and I see this message. I am connected to the internet and able to search the web. Can anyone assist with troubleshooting? Thanks! Moved from: Office My account, billing and sign-in...
  10. Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80072F30 Check your connection

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80072F30 Check your connection: [ATTACH] Microsoft Store error code 0x80072F30 occurs if the Store is unable to launch successfully or fails to connect to the Internet. It could occur due to a stopped Windows Update Service, a corrupted Windows Store cache or due to the [...] This post Fix Microsoft Store...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube offline error pc

2. my youtube shows offline even with internet

3. youre offline. check your connection