Windows 10: How to focus to splitted screens when moving mouse cursor to spliited screen

Discus and support How to focus to splitted screens when moving mouse cursor to spliited screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an two excel sheets opened in two splitted screens. I have open those excel sheets for comparing the values of total in both sheets. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RinshanKolayil, Apr 20, 2022.

1. How to focus to splitted screens when moving mouse cursor to spliited screen

I have an two excel sheets opened in two splitted screens. I have open those excel sheets for comparing the values of total in both sheets. After verifying the visible cells in the screen i have to scroll to the down of the page in both excel sheets. Currently the mouse and screen if focused in the splitted screen named as SPLITTED SCREEEN ONE and i have tried to scroll to the bottom of the page. The same way i would like to scroll in the next splitted screen named as SPLITTED SCREEEN TWO. I am scrolling in the SPLITTED SCREEEN TWO also but i want to click on the SPLITTED SCREEEN TWO to scoll

:)

RinshanKolayil, Apr 20, 2022

2. Mouse Cursor moving to centre of screen

Every ten seconds my mouse cursor moves to the centre of the screen. I have 3 monitors normally, and also a 4th hdmi cable into my AVR which duplicates one screen. The problem only happens when the AVR is turned off. It never used to happen though.

Alex of Smeg, Apr 20, 2022
  3. Mouse hangs, freezes for a split second, every two seconds, when moving the cursor around the screen

Seems like after the latest fall update my mouse freezes, both if using touchpad or wired mouse.

Tried in safe mode, DOES NOT occur in safe mode.

Went through the WHOLE LIST of services and start up programs after a clean boot, one by one... could not find the problem.

Checked for updated drivers all updated. Still annoying stops freezes for a split second every few seconds when moving the cursor around the screen.

Do I just need to do a hard drive format and clean install?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

ExhibitorMR, Apr 20, 2022
  4. How to focus to splitted screens when moving mouse cursor to spliited screen

Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

little cat, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

How to focus to splitted screens when moving mouse cursor to spliited screen

1. How to focus to splitted screens when moving mouse cursor to spliited screen - Similar Threads - focus splitted screens

2. Screen Flickering when moving cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering when moving cursor: So, when I start the laptop, the screen is fine until I move the mouse. The moment the cursor appears on the screen, it starts flickering. My laptop is touch screen so when I touch anywhere on the screen the cursor disappears when touch is used, the screen stops flickering. I...
  3. Screen Flickering when moving cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering when moving cursor: So, when I start the laptop, the screen is fine until I move the mouse. The moment the cursor appears on the screen, it starts flickering. My laptop is touch screen so when I touch anywhere on the screen the cursor disappears when touch is used, the screen stops flickering. I...
  4. How to focus to splited screens when moving mouse cursor to spliited screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to focus to splited screens when moving mouse cursor to spliited screen: I have an two excel sheets opened in two splitted screens. I have open those excel sheets for comparing the values of total in both sheets. After verifying the visible cells in the screen i have to scroll to the down of the page in both excel sheets. Currently the mouse and...
  5. How to focus to splited screens when moving mouse cursor to spliited screen

How to focus to splited screens when moving mouse cursor to spliited screen: I have an two excel sheets opened in two splitted screens. I have open those excel sheets for comparing the values of total in both sheets. After verifying the visible cells in the screen i have to scroll to the down of the page in both excel sheets. Currently the mouse and...
  6. How to focus to splitted screens when moving mouse cursor to spliited screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to focus to splitted screens when moving mouse cursor to spliited screen: I have an two excel sheets opened in two splitted screens. I have open those excel sheets for comparing the values of total in both sheets. After verifying the visible cells in the screen i have to scroll to the down of the page in both excel sheets. Currently the mouse and...
  7. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen: Hi!A well known issue, with a lot of advice to be found, but nevertheless I can't fix it.The mouse cursor starts moving rapidly, mostly horizontally, back and forth. Sometimes the user it's not me can use the laptop for an hour or two without any problem, sometimes it starts...
  8. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen: Hi!A well known issue, with a lot of advice to be found, but nevertheless I can't fix it.The mouse cursor starts moving rapidly, mostly horizontally, back and forth. Sometimes the user it's not me can use the laptop for an hour or two without any problem, sometimes it starts...
  9. Mouse Cursor moving to centre of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Cursor moving to centre of screen: Every ten seconds my mouse cursor moves to the centre of the screen. I have 3 monitors normally, and also a 4th hdmi cable into my AVR which duplicates one screen. The problem only happens when the AVR is turned off. It never used to happen though. 171232
  10. Mouse cursor stuck on screen, and won't move.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor stuck on screen, and won't move.: Hello. I tried to use my desktop computer today, and a few moments after logging in, the cursor fixed itself on a position on the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back to the spot,...