Windows 10: How to forbid access to Windows 10 PC in a a specified time?

Discus and support How to forbid access to Windows 10 PC in a a specified time? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello guys, I need help setting up a lock for PC from 1AM to 7AM every day. I want to lock a PC making it inaccessible in that time (i don't need... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by dedq, Nov 9, 2020.

1. dedq Win User

How to forbid access to Windows 10 PC in a a specified time?

Hello guys,

I need help setting up a lock for PC from 1AM to 7AM every day. I want to lock a PC making it inaccessible in that time (i don't need lockscreen where i can enter password). In that time, Pc should stay locked even when I restart it.

Is there a way to make this happen?

Thank you in advance!

:)

dedq, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 9, 2020
  4. How to forbid access to Windows 10 PC in a a specified time?

FreeBooter, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

How to forbid access to Windows 10 PC in a a specified time?

1. How to forbid access to Windows 10 PC in a a specified time? - Similar Threads - forbid access specified

2. windows cannot access the specified device windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot access the specified device windows 10: windows cannot access the specified device windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-access-the-specified-device-windows/9cdf67c8-e474-42ff-b4b6-a7f74201dbc0
  3. windows cannot access the specified device windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows cannot access the specified device windows 10: windows cannot access the specified device windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-access-the-specified-device-windows/9cdf67c8-e474-42ff-b4b6-a7f74201dbc0
  4. windows cannot access the specified device windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 cannot access specified path...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 cannot access specified path...: Hello everybody, Recently I have remover some malware from my PC via Malwarebytes and AVG. I also removed a user that I didn't need and deleted the folder. Now my PC doesn't let me open some apps, a lot of apps actually. First when i click them it loads for like 3 minutes and...
  6. How to forbid access to Windows 10 PC in a a specified time?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to forbid access to Windows 10 PC in a a specified time?: Hello guys, I need help setting up a lock for PC from 1AM to 7AM every day. I want to lock a PC making it inaccessible in that time (i don't need lockscreen where i can enter password). In that time, Pc should stay locked even when I restart it. Is there a way to make this...
  7. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device: Hi, I have a problem, when i open a application for Installation, this popup appear "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." Please help me...
  8. windows cannot access the specified path

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows cannot access the specified path: I downloaded itunes on my windows 10 but when i try to open it says windows cannot access the specified device path and it only happens to apps downloaded from app store not to the apps downloaded from other weebsites. kindly provide me the possible solution for this i need...
  9. Focus Assist How to Specify a Time Duration

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus Assist How to Specify a Time Duration: I'm a big fan of the Focus Assist feature, but it's missing some functionality that I would like. I'd like to be able to enable Focus Assist for a specified time period, say 30 minutes or 1 hour, and have it automatically turned off when the time duration I choose is up. The...
  10. Specify Automatic Maintenance Time to Run in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Specify Automatic Maintenance Time to Run in Windows 10: How to: Specify Automatic Maintenance Time to Run in Windows 10 How to Specify Automatic Maintenance Time to Run in Windows 10 Automatic Maintenance is when Windows automatically runs maintenance on a daily schedule when you're not using your computer. This includes...