Windows 10: How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...

Discus and support How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The problem at hand is to determine a solution for ensuring the appearance of a started program's tray icon from a scheduled task, irrespective of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Himanshu Vaishnav1, May 25, 2023.

1. How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...

The problem at hand is to determine a solution for ensuring the appearance of a started program's tray icon from a scheduled task, irrespective of whether the user is logged on or not. Currently, when a scheduled task is set to run regardless of user login status, the program initiates successfully, but its associated tray icon fails to appear. This issue poses a significant challenge as it prevents users from accessing important functionalities and notifications provided through the program's tray icon.The lack of a visible tray icon impedes users' ability to interact with the program, monito

:)

Himanshu Vaishnav1, May 25, 2023
  2. p060477 Win User

unable to create tray icon...

hi dear W1zzard

as i promised i post my results:

disabling the task and put the flag on yr tool settings start up: - failed to create tray icon-

then take off the flag of tool's settings and re activate the task scheduler: same error : - failed to create tray icon-

then cancelling the task scheduler, put on the flag to yr tool's settings start up
    AND configure its compatibility for win 8
    AND not flagging run it as admin: IT WORKS

what you think!?!

thxs for yr kind cooperation and helping so precious!

cheers

p060477, May 25, 2023
  3. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 25, 2023
  4. p060477 Win User

How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...

unable to create tray icon...

here gaian to update for the owner of the tool my experience:
    NOTHING DONE of different in my pc and now at its starts,of the pc.., it works....,the tray icon tool..

so to sum up:
    RANDOMLY it works
    RANDOMLY it starts at start up,or with its settings or in a proper task scheduler BUT with the error:
    - failed to create tray icon-...so you can only see the gpu-z.exe in task manager but you cannot open or see it..
    to do it you have to stop it in task and to re start the tool manually..at this point you can see it in tray area and open its window on the
    desktop....

what you think W1zzz...?

hoping to see yr replies ..!!
    thxs so much in advance

cheers

p060477, May 25, 2023
Thema:

How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...

1. How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run... - Similar Threads - force started program's

2. How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...: The problem at hand is to determine a solution for ensuring the appearance of a started program's tray icon from a scheduled task, irrespective of whether the user is logged on or not. Currently, when a scheduled task is set to run regardless of user login status, the program...
  3. How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...: The problem at hand is to determine a solution for ensuring the appearance of a started program's tray icon from a scheduled task, irrespective of whether the user is logged on or not. Currently, when a scheduled task is set to run regardless of user login status, the program...
  4. Task Scheduler running a program minimized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler running a program minimized.: I have seen a lot of people asking the question about running a program minimized in Task Scheduler.Nobody seemed to have had an answer.This worked for me.......
  5. Task Scheduler running a program minimized.

Task Scheduler running a program minimized.: I have seen a lot of people asking the question about running a program minimized in Task Scheduler.Nobody seemed to have had an answer.This worked for me.......
  6. Task Scheduler not running or starting programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Task Scheduler not running or starting programs in Windows 10: [ATTACH]While using Windows 10 on a regular basis, one can easily understand that the OS is a mixture of various background tasks and processes. Now […] This article Task Scheduler not running or starting programs in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to run a program in task scheduler?

How to run a program in task scheduler?: I have installed Speedfan and it won't run at the windows startup, so I tried to schedule it in task scheduler, I am not familiar with using it and wondered if there is a guide for W10 64 anywhere or if anyone can tell me how? Many thanks in advance! John. 13863
  8. Task Scheduler doesn't run program

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Scheduler doesn't run program: I'm running a task schedule to run a program at a certain time. It worked great in windows 7 but since I upgraded to 10 nothing happens when the task is run. I've run SFC and Dism see below and no problems found. C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan....
  9. Task Scheduler not running programs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler not running programs...: Hello Guys, I have a Windows 10 Laptop. Tried using Task Scheduler to automatically run Good Sync program on a predefined schedule. However, it fails to run the program. My user account has administrative priviledges. Thanks for your replies. 37970
  10. Task Scheduler - launch program hidden in system tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler - launch program hidden in system tray: I am using a program called ThrottleStop to undervolt my laptop. I have configured it via Task Scheduler to launch minimized at the log on of any user. Is there any way to launch it with the icon hidden in the system tray, similar to how Windows Defender works? 96563