Windows 10: How to force an app in full screen??

Discus and support How to force an app in full screen?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to run a Java phone emulator (Kemulator) in full screen but it won't let me. Is there a way to force full screen? I like to run games on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HydeVDL, Jan 13, 2021.

1. How to force an app in full screen??

I'm trying to run a Java phone emulator (Kemulator) in full screen but it won't let me. Is there a way to force full screen? I like to run games on full screen, even if there's black borders, it's better than seeing my background while playing something.

submitted by /u/HydeVDL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HydeVDL, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to force an app in full screen?? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 13, 2021
  4. How to force an app in full screen??

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

How to force an app in full screen??

1. How to force an app in full screen?? - Similar Threads - force app full

2. Taskbar and Full Screen Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Full Screen Apps: Hello! I'm having a problem that hasn't happened before yesterday. When opening apps from my taskbar things like Spotify, Discord and Chrome work perfectly fine but if I try to open a game that usually opens in full screen like Osu! then the taskbar and when I press alt+tab...
  3. Taskbar and Full Screen Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and Full Screen Apps: Hello! I'm having a problem that hasn't happened before yesterday. When opening apps from my taskbar things like Spotify, Discord and Chrome work perfectly fine but if I try to open a game that usually opens in full screen like Osu! then the taskbar and when I press alt+tab...
  4. How to switch from a full screen app to a system tray app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch from a full screen app to a system tray app?: I play a game and want on occasion to open something that's minimized to system tray. In Windows 10 I used to press Ctrl-Esc or Win key so taskbar appears, and I can either double click the small icon in system tray, or right click it and the application's menu appears and I...
  5. How to switch from a full screen app to a system tray app?

How to switch from a full screen app to a system tray app?: I play a game and want on occasion to open something that's minimized to system tray. In Windows 10 I used to press Ctrl-Esc or Win key so taskbar appears, and I can either double click the small icon in system tray, or right click it and the application's menu appears and I...
  6. How to switch to full screen in Teams Desktop app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to switch to full screen in Teams Desktop app?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fuck_off_boomer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j74xzr/how_to_switch_to_full_screen_in_teams_desktop_app/
  7. How to force show full file name on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to force show full file name on desktop: When I turn on my computer and look at the desktop, I would like to see the full file name and extension, rather than part of the file name and then an ellipses. How would I change this, if a setting for it even exists....
  8. Full Screen Apps Minimizing

Full Screen Apps Minimizing: I have a two monitor set up. When I'm watching videos full screen on the Netflix app and Movies and Video player and I click on something on my other screen, apps automatically minimize my video and pause it. Is there some setting in windows where I can turn this off?...
  9. How to force quit a Full-Screen Always-On-Top Program or Game in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to force quit a Full-Screen Always-On-Top Program or Game in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Let us say that you have a Program or a Game open in the full-screen always-on-top mode, where even your Taskbar is not visible and the application freezes and you find yourself in a position where there is seemingly nothing [...] This post How to force quit a...
  10. apps not working in full screen

apps not working in full screen: hey, i was wondering as to why my apps crash as soon as i put it i full screen, the apps are, asphalt 8, asphalt extreme, Minecraft, GT racing 2, Netflix and the Xbox app, for the Xbox app when i stream a game full screen it crashes immediately, oh yeah my computer is a 2014...