Windows 10: How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser

Discus and support How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]You can force websites and web content to display in dark mode using the Edge browser. This means that instead of a white background, their […]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 20, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser

WinClub, Jul 20, 2020
  2. LEOPEVA64 Win User

Night Eye for Edge extension brings Dark Mode to any website

https://mspoweruser.com/night-eye-fo...o-any-website/

Night eye

At last!! I'm quite used to the dark mode in all the pages in Chrome thanks to an extension, so when I used Edge, I was quite annoyed by the white color in some pages, some said that with "Turn off the Lights" you could darken the pages, but I can never make it work.
    I have noticed that, at least in my case, it has some errors, but I suppose they will be fixed with updates through the Store, another thing to keep in mind is that it's not completely free, it can be used for three months and then you have to pay.

How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser [​IMG]

LEOPEVA64, Jul 20, 2020
  3. itsme1 Win User
    Dark mode is not supported for this browser

It is no longer recommended to use IE, microsoft abandons it for edge and soon for edge chronium.

itsme1, Jul 20, 2020
  4. How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser

Edge not working on spesific website

Hi,

I suggested you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser

1. How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser - Similar Threads - force Dark Mode

2. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode forced on browser?: Hi! I'm having an issue with using Win10 dark mode with my Google Chrome. I've already verified that Chrome is not the issue.While Windows dark mode is enabled, it affects the browser. It turns white bg to black on certain websites, it makes all input fields checkboxes, log...
  3. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark mode forced on browser?: Hi! I'm having an issue with using Win10 dark mode with my Google Chrome. I've already verified that Chrome is not the issue.While Windows dark mode is enabled, it affects the browser. It turns white bg to black on certain websites, it makes all input fields checkboxes, log...
  4. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to use Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge browser: Sometimes, Internet browsing by children can unknowingly land them on pages that aren’t kid-friendly or have inappropriate content. As such, their online experience should be monitored or done under some sort of supervision. Browsers that are equipped with Family Safety...
  6. Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites?: So I see most Android browsers now have this function, but the closest I have seen PC browsers come to this is FF with Night Owl addon. Any browsers with native night mode? submitted by /u/terambino [link] [comments]...
  7. Exclude certain websites from Edge Chromium dark mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exclude certain websites from Edge Chromium dark mode?: Title. Some websites don't work too well with Chromium's built in dark mode, and would like to disable specific websites from being affected. Any way to do this? (Don't want an extra extension dark mode since that just uses extra memory). Thanks submitted by...
  8. Dark mode is not supported for this browser

in Browsers and Email
    Dark mode is not supported for this browser: When trying to get the "dark-mode " ; " Dark mode is not supported for this browser " ...........???...Im on IE11 , Win10........ 136050
  9. How to enable Dark Mode theme on new Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Dark Mode theme on new Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has relaunched its Microsoft Edge browser powered by the Chromium engine. It launched as a public preview – but the final build will be available soon. One of the most loved and latest features added to the new Edge [...] This post How to enable...
  10. Enable or Disable Dark Mode for Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Dark Mode for Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium: How to: Enable or Disable Dark Mode for Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode for All Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to...