Windows 10: How to force delete IE11 cache manually without 3rd party cleaner app

Discus and support How to force delete IE11 cache manually without 3rd party cleaner app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If I delete the temporary internet files in Internet Options, sometimes it left the temporary internet files in Temporary Internet Files behind even... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f23948, Jun 17, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

How to force delete IE11 cache manually without 3rd party cleaner app

If I delete the temporary internet files in Internet Options, sometimes it left the temporary internet files in Temporary Internet Files behind even though I deleted the temporary internet files in Internet Options. Please I would like to know which folders or files I'm going to force delete? I do not want to use 3rd party cleaner app like CCleaner

:)

f23948, Jun 17, 2021

2. Manually remove temporary files windows 10

Rather than forcing the issue with manual deletes and 3rd party apps, it's better to ask "What's blocking the standard Disk Cleanup from doing its job?" My suggestion is to wait to the end of the day, do a reboot, log in, and close all extraneous processes. Run Disk Cleanup and leave it on the last step, actually attempting to delete files, and leave it overnight. In the morning, it will either have worked, or you'll have useful errors in the Event Log.
    Additional things to try : Run Disk Cleanup as another admin user, in case it's not the %temp% folder which is blocking it. Run WinDirStat to graphically see what the biggest folders are. Run Windows Updates.

Christopher Hostage, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jun 17, 2021
  4. CJLim Win User

cache cleaner

Apps should clear their own caches on exit. Anyway, for security reasons, with just a few exceptions, there is a restriction within the OS for file sharing between apps. Hence, it won't be possible for a cache cleaner app to access files from other apps
    to clean them.

CJLim, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

1. How to force delete IE11 cache manually without 3rd party cleaner app - Similar Threads - force delete IE11

2. vetted 3rd party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vetted 3rd party apps: is Restoro an approved program to fixed windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vetted-3rd-party-apps/7897334f-71f3-427b-a825-2acb08005f7a
  3. vetted 3rd party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vetted 3rd party apps: is Restoro an approved program to fixed windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vetted-3rd-party-apps/7897334f-71f3-427b-a825-2acb08005f7a
  4. vetted 3rd party apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 3rd party apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3rd party apps not working: 3rd party apps are not working and wont download im not in S mode when I got to activation it says Windows 10 home edition. Anyone know why or have a solution I updated yesterday and steam and stuff quit working today....
  6. a virus disabled stuff how do i turn it on manually without 3rd party software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    a virus disabled stuff how do i turn it on manually without 3rd party software: my task manager is disabled command prompt is disabled registry is disabled how do i re enable them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/a-virus-disabled-stuff-how-do-i-turn-it-on/07d36bc9-2b0b-4f27-b760-9e087966148e
  7. Opening a 3rd party app

Opening a 3rd party app: I keep getting this message when I click on a link to a purchase, "you'll need a new app to open this mql4buy" I understand Microsoft Store will not have an app for opening this file. The app I purchased works for Meta Trader 4, a platform for forex trading. Can I...
  8. Do you need ccleaner or 3rd party cleaner for windows 10?

Do you need ccleaner or 3rd party cleaner for windows 10?: So today i just removed some software including my anti virus to get more space on disk and memory. I am afraid there is left over data from the software that i removed. So do i need to use 3rd cleaner such as CCleaner for it? 113932
  9. 3rd party apps Force close and Store doesnt allow downloads

in Windows 10 Support
    3rd party apps Force close and Store doesnt allow downloads: I send a feedback to Microsoft but did not receive any response on my problems I encountered on cummulative update Version 1803 - KB4100403 (OS Build 17134.81) when many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close) and also my App Store doesnt show me any...
  10. IE11 print/print preview broken after installing 3rd party app

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 print/print preview broken after installing 3rd party app: OK, this one is a twist on a very often reported problem on these forums: Internet Explorer 11 will not print and just shows an empty print preview page. (Edge works/prints fine). However in this case I know what caused the issue but not how to resolve it. This issue...