Windows 10: How to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates ?

Discus and support How to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, Is there any way to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates from installing and only keep "Security only" updates ? This so called "Feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Green_Carnage, May 5, 2020.

1. How to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates ?

Hi,

Is there any way to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates from installing and only keep "Security only" updates ? This so called "Feature updates" are joke and introduce more and more bugs rather than fixes.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Green_Carnage
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Green_Carnage, May 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2020
  3. m4gicfour Win User

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, May 5, 2020
  4. R0H1T Win User

How to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates ?

Turn "BITS" service to off or disabled & windows update to manual. Whenever you want to update windows, security &/or optional patches, just turn on "BITS" & start Windows update service & let OS do the rest. You might have to uncheck anything win10 related manually if it's in the download list.

Turning BITS off is the easiest way to save your bandwidth, even if you have ample amounts of it.

R0H1T, May 5, 2020
Thema:

How to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates ?

1. How to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates ? - Similar Threads - force disable feature

2. Disable Windows 10 features update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable Windows 10 features update: Would it be possible to permanently disable Windows 10 features update but allow security updates to take place normally. 174723
  3. How to disable Safeguard Hold for Feature Updates on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Safeguard Hold for Feature Updates on Windows 10: [ATTACH]A Safeguard Hold – also known as a compatibility hold or update block – is […] This article How to disable Safeguard Hold for Feature Updates on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. How to disabled Windows forced reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disabled Windows forced reboot: I left my laptop on overnight and it has self reboot by itself. I knew there was updates from the "Update History" How do just turn off forced updates & forced reboot I have already tried many ways to turn off self updates. I tried some recommendation via youtube to modify...
  5. How to disabled Windows forced reboot

How to disabled Windows forced reboot: I left my laptop on overnight and it has self reboot by itself. I knew there was updates from the "Update History" How do just turn off forced updates & forced reboot I have already tried many ways to turn off self updates. I tried some recommendation via youtube to modify...
  6. How to disabled Windows forced reboot

7. How to disable forced driver installs through Windows 10 Updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable forced driver installs through Windows 10 Updates?: I'm getting this install when trying to update Windows 10: https://i.imgur.com/Jm1SAz4.png How do I disable this? I have no Corsair hardware (though I did, if it matters, but nothing Corsair is currently connected to my computer), and Corsair's VBus driver has bricked my...
  8. Disabling Windows Update Forced Restarts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disabling Windows Update Forced Restarts: Greetings, It's well known that Windows Update will force computers to restart on occasion. As a professional DJ, this has *RUINED* numerous live performances that make use of my Windows computer. I'd like to know how to disable these forced restarts. It is my...
  9. How to disable windows update pause feature

How to disable windows update pause feature: I accidentally clicked the windows pause button. But I am interested to get the updates whenever Microsoft releases it. Is there any procedure to enable my daily updates...
  10. How to disable the forced login in Windows 10?

How to disable the forced login in Windows 10?: In the drive to improve security, the most basic desktop accessibility issue for the disabled and elderly--powering on a desktop PC--is ignored by default in Windows 10. In Windows 7 we could leave the password field blank and that solve the issue once and for all time....