Windows 10: How to force install specific on hand mouse driver Win10

Discus and support How to force install specific on hand mouse driver Win10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am trying to install a specific mouse driver via device manager in Win10 but it won't allow it. I get the message "The best driver for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nickenix, Oct 20, 2020.

1. How to force install specific on hand mouse driver Win10

How to force install specific on hand mouse driver Win10 lvUZJIh4LrCf7_spVidNlIHEA5fXOCiVJrNXL5jZ-Ws.jpg

I am trying to install a specific mouse driver via device manager in Win10 but it won't allow it. I get the message "The best driver for this device is already installed" and it ends there.

best driver already installed

generic installed driver

How can I circumvent this and force install the specific driver I have on disk?

submitted by /u/nickenix
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nickenix, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

How to force install specific on hand mouse driver Win10

How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

Lets spell it out.

Step 1:
    *58545-fa872538b0c15b9244d2b68545aca47a.jpg*
    Step 2:
    *58548-bf9c1c1e216891af0acda42b811599d2.jpg*
    Step 3:
    *58546-72c7a68628981eb35d0f9b4e8a5ea782.jpg*
    Step 4:
    *58547-b9cb38c7af783e2b5b90c1523e5ec819.jpg*

This isn't rocket science, people.

Aquinus, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

How to force install specific on hand mouse driver Win10

1. How to force install specific on hand mouse driver Win10 - Similar Threads - force install specific

2. how to fix Force pad Driver Tray error in Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix Force pad Driver Tray error in Win10: How to fix Force Pad Driver Tray error 0x0000000140041362 @ 0x00000000005F5B30. Error will not computer to properly restart or shutdown. Error leaves the returns depending on type of updates received.WIN 10 OSJJohnson...
  3. how to fix Force pad Driver Tray error in Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix Force pad Driver Tray error in Win10: How to fix Force Pad Driver Tray error 0x0000000140041362 @ 0x00000000005F5B30. Error will not computer to properly restart or shutdown. Error leaves the returns depending on type of updates received.WIN 10 OSJJohnson...
  4. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?: Hi, I am using 2 pcs of "standard right handed" mouse. One in right hand, second in left hand. Both as primary button "left".Now I have bought "left handed vertical mouse". I want to have there primary button left one, as I had until now. But when I switch it in Windows, the...
  5. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?: Hi, I am using 2 pcs of "standard right handed" mouse. One in right hand, second in left hand. Both as primary button "left".Now I have bought "left handed vertical mouse". I want to have there primary button left one, as I had until now. But when I switch it in Windows, the...
  6. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How can one force windws 10 2004 to use a specific video driver at install ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can one force windws 10 2004 to use a specific video driver at install ?: Hello, I have seen similar problems in other forums. The posted solutions are only applicable if you see something on your screen. One of the computers I use is a Dell Dimension E521, with an old, non-supported NVIDIA video card. I have windows 10 1909 installed, where...
  8. How do you force unsigned drivers now in Win10 ?

How do you force unsigned drivers now in Win10 ?: In the past I held down the Shift key, rebooted and startup options with pressing 7, unsigned drivers. But now that doesn't seem to work! It worked for me in Win10 before. Now on my new win10 computer it does not work. Here's the error message I'm getting: [img] 91750
  9. How to Force Windows 10 to Use a Specific NVidia Graphics Driver?

How to Force Windows 10 to Use a Specific NVidia Graphics Driver?: I'm trying to persuade my Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop to use the Dell provided v353.24 NVidia driver since this is reported on the Dell forum to currently provide better compatibility. This version installs fine , but after a few minutes Windows updates it to v 353.62. This...
  10. MS Keyboard and Mouse driver not working for left handed mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Keyboard and Mouse driver not working for left handed mouse: I use left handed mouse, and swapping left / buttons works OK. I also set the wheel button to be "double click". But the wheel button brings up the context menu instead of double click. If I change to right hand mouse, the wheel button gives double click as expected. Any...