Windows 10: How to force PowerPoint slide show to just 1/2 the screen?

Discus and support How to force PowerPoint slide show to just 1/2 the screen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, I can split the screen in Windows 10 but when I use PowerPoint in slide show mode it takes over the entire monitor. How can I show Lab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James_068, Apr 13, 2021.

1. James_068 Win User

How to force PowerPoint slide show to just 1/2 the screen?

Good morning,

I can split the screen in Windows 10 but when I use PowerPoint in slide show mode it takes over the entire monitor. How can I show Lab work assignments Leading2Lean software package on half the screen and have a PowerPoint slide show with announcements on the other half of the screen?

Thanks,

Jim

:)

James_068, Apr 13, 2021
  2. LawranceP Win User

Powerpoint in MAC with two external screens.

Hi All, I have a MAC which is connected to two external screens using thunderbolt to HDMI connector. They both are connected independently. So I have my inbuild screen (Screen1), External Display 1(screen2) and External Display 2(Screen3).

When I start a powerpoint presentation, i want presenters view in my screen 1 and actual slide show in both screen 2 and screen 3. But Powerpoint is displaying the slideshow in either one of the external screens and displaying the presenter's screen on
    the inbuilt screen.

There is no option to select both externals screens for slide shows. Any ideas to fix this is much appreciated.

Thanks.

LawranceP, Apr 13, 2021
  3. PowerPoint Slide Show for Windows 10 with Live and Static pictures

So I have this problem, I need to create a slide show with static pages and some pages with live data/feed on them. The live feeds will be coming from another app or if possible from my 1st monitor.

Example:

Page 1 shows a static picture

Page 2 shows a part of my 1st monitor screen

Page 3 shows another static picture.

etc.

I'm not sure if this is possible but I'd like to try my luck.

I've tried scouring the internet for this issue but I don't think I'm getting any results close to my requirements.

I'm trying to publish this via PowerPoint, but any other software is welcome if need be.

Thank you in advance!

Danel Ping, Apr 13, 2021
  4. How to force PowerPoint slide show to just 1/2 the screen?

slide show

It depends on what you mean by "slide show"

The built in screen saver is a slide show of a sort. PowerPoint has that capability too.

Canadian Tech, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

How to force PowerPoint slide show to just 1/2 the screen?

1. How to force PowerPoint slide show to just 1/2 the screen? - Similar Threads - force PowerPoint slide

2. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powerpoint Slides Shuffle: Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums however I would like the order of slides shuffled.. there is over 1450 slides so manually shuffling one by one is not an option....
  3. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powerpoint Slides Shuffle: Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums however I would like the order of slides shuffled.. there is over 1450 slides so manually shuffling one by one is not an option....
  4. Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?: Powerpoint 2019, Windows 10 Pro In a presentation I have a slide with data followed by three slides with an example. I show the data and ask if everyone understands it. If everyone says YES I want to SKIP the next 3 slides. If someone says NO I want to show the next 3 slides....
  5. How to force 2 in 1 back into true laptop mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to force 2 in 1 back into true laptop mode?: submitted by /u/OmegaMalkior [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2bvi1/how_to_force_2_in_1_back_into_true_laptop_mode/
  6. PowerPoint slides getting auto deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PowerPoint slides getting auto deleted: Had a update to windows 10 to 2004 version recently. After that 1. Sometimes system auto inputs continuous ........... dots in the input boxes pwd window, search boxeswithout me pressing any keys. Even if i hit Esc key or backspace , system continuous to input dots. 2. If...
  7. PowerPoint: adding an audio background to a screen recording slide.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerPoint: adding an audio background to a screen recording slide.: I would like to add various screen recording slides to my powerpoint presentation. I would like to add background music to the screen recording slide. I would like to add different music to each screen recording slide. I would like the screen recording to begin...
  8. How do I turn off the webcam when I'm recording a slide show in PowerPoint?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I turn off the webcam when I'm recording a slide show in PowerPoint?: How do I turn off the webcam when I'm recording a slide show in PowerPoint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-webcam-when-im-recording-a/3c92a5f4-cbb0-4d79-881f-a0e07a90131e
  9. Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead: In Win 7, I had a number of files, for example Alaska Railway where when I clicked on it, a song was sung by Patsy Cline while the program showed slides of a train traveling through Alaska. In Win 10 it just shows the slides with no music. This happens on other presentations...
  10. Screen Slide Show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Slide Show: My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File. Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10? Thanks, 24478