Windows 10: How to force W10 to save bluetooth downloaded files in a directory of my choice?

Discus and support How to force W10 to save bluetooth downloaded files in a directory of my choice? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; the almighty w10 burried some pictures i sent from my fone via bluetooth, it pointed to the my user directory, but there was no such pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RedaRouabhia, Jan 31, 2020.

1. How to force W10 to save bluetooth downloaded files in a directory of my choice?

the almighty w10 burried some pictures i sent from my fone via bluetooth, it pointed to the my user directory, but there was no such pictures there..it's been a tghorn in my side eversince tho that i have no choice to impose a irectorory of my choice.. so HOW in the heck can I do that.. we used to that way when Windows were friendlier. anyone has a clue? how to select the bluetooth download directory?

:)

RedaRouabhia, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Jan 31, 2020
  4. How to force W10 to save bluetooth downloaded files in a directory of my choice?

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

How to force W10 to save bluetooth downloaded files in a directory of my choice?

1. How to force W10 to save bluetooth downloaded files in a directory of my choice? - Similar Threads - force W10 save

2. File directory hangs when saving file as

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File directory hangs when saving file as: File directory hangs when saving file as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-directory-hangs-when-saving-file-as/268e022c-860e-464e-9949-e48b9e3056f7
  3. File directory hangs when saving file as

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File directory hangs when saving file as: File directory hangs when saving file as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-directory-hangs-when-saving-file-as/268e022c-860e-464e-9949-e48b9e3056f7
  4. Saving files from PHOTO, Video - the only choice is "video file" no other choice

Saving files from PHOTO, Video - the only choice is "video file" no other choice: How do I save a trimmed MP4 file I made in PHOTO... The only choice when I click Finish/Export is Video File and this I don't know how to convert. All instructions on the web I can find suggest that MP4 should also be an option for me when I export, but it isn't. Please...
  5. How do you force a game to save a file into another directory?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you force a game to save a file into another directory?: I have a pretty small SSD and some of the saved files from games are quite big and take up a big amount of space and wish for the game to save into my HDD. Is there a way to set it up so the game will think it's saving in C drive(SSD) but it's really saving in D drive(HDD)?...
  6. How to select a Bluetooth download directory??

How to select a Bluetooth download directory??: The almighty w10 buried some pictures i sent from my phone via Bluetooth ( I expected that after the latest W10 update) , it pointed to my user directory, but there was no such pictures there..it's been a thorn on my side ever since I had no choice to select a Bluetooth...
  7. Modify "Save As" Choices?

Modify "Save As" Choices?: "Save As" offers: Quick access Desktop Libraries This PC Network However, I find myself frequently navigating from This PC down to my home directory. The main question I have is: "How can I put my home directory in this list or at least in Libraries or Quick...
  8. Program Files Directory W10

Program Files Directory W10: Hello The C Dr. on my one year old Dell laptop is too full to download new programs. The laptop is only used for my work as a musician but the programs I do use are quite large. I followed instructions from another thread in this forum to change the program files...
  9. When downloading something why there is no choice for "save as"?

in Browsers and Email
    When downloading something why there is no choice for "save as"?: I noticed when I try to open some attachments, I get downloaded and then opens. I am not presented with a choice as in the other OS; "Save As". Am I missing some thing in here? Regards 12254
  10. Force App to Install In Folder of My Choice?

Force App to Install In Folder of My Choice?: So I finally got Windows10 up and running. And activated even! Despite having been an insider it was looking like I was going to have to buy a license, but at the last minute it Automagically Activated itself. For whatever reason, but I somehow got "stuck" on build 10130. I...