Windows 10: How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow?

Discus and support How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As above. I'm on the latest 1809 build. After selecting the folder for lockscreen slideshow, is there any way to tell Windows to only show images from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tententwenty, Dec 21, 2018.

1. How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow?

As above. I'm on the latest 1809 build. After selecting the folder for lockscreen slideshow, is there any way to tell Windows to only show images from that folder with landscape orientation only? Perhaps some registry fix for this?

Thanks.

:)

tententwenty, Dec 21, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

How to stop those Landscape images

It's one version of a lock screen. You can have a slideshow of your own pics, or choose one.

How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow? [​IMG]

Spotlight is the feature that annoys you. And it's MS that's annoying you, not Google.

A search engine will help you find out where they are.

And if you wish, you can disable the lock screen. E.g.

How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow? [​IMG]

dalchina, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Win10 Lockscreen slideshow - Display file name?

Win10 Lock screen slideshow - Is there a way to display the file name with the image during the slideshow?

AndreaGilbert333, Dec 21, 2018
  4. How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow?

How to make Slideshow to start from the selected image in Windows 10?

Hello Joodie,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your requirement in this regard.

Are you referring to Background slideshow or Lock Screen slideshow?

Are you concerned about slideshow in Photos app?

If you're concerned about Background or Lock Screen slideshow, then currently we don't have such manual option, which allows you to control that behavior. Generally, it will pick the first image as the default one for starting the slideshow and will continue
    with the rest. However enabling the shuffle will pick the image randomly instead of sequence.

We welcome you feedback in this regard. Suggest you to post your feedback using Windows feedback app. This will help us to improve your experience.

However initiating slideshow in Photos app, will start slideshow from the Pic you have selected.

I appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow?

1. How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow? - Similar Threads - force Win10 pick

2. How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?: OS-Windows 10 ProSelf Preference, Not issue-How many images do the windows lock screen slideshow display?I have noticed only some photos being displayed.Not Shuffle- shuffle goes through some pics-I wanted to know how many pics it goes throughI want to narrow down pics to...
  3. How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?: OS-Windows 10 ProSelf Preference, Not issue-How many images do the windows lock screen slideshow display?I have noticed only some photos being displayed.Not Shuffle- shuffle goes through some pics-I wanted to know how many pics it goes throughI want to narrow down pics to...
  4. Location of Image in Slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Location of Image in Slideshow: I REALLY want to know the location of one of the images that is currently in the slideshow that displays as my lock screen. I am aware that this question has been asked, but the reference given in response by a Micrsoft Agent does not work currently. I have seen the...
  5. How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow?: As above. I'm on the latest 1809 build. After selecting the folder for lockscreen slideshow, is there any way to tell Windows to only show images from that folder with landscape orientation only? Perhaps some registry fix for this? Thanks. 123874
  6. How to stop those Landscape images

How to stop those Landscape images: Hello, Whenever I leave my computer for some break, when I awaken it, there is a landscape image on the screen, in the upper right corner a box asking if I like it or not - the "not like" many times is not present. I do not know who sends the images, I beleive its Google....
  7. Slideshow background images

Slideshow background images: I upgraded to 10 from 8.1. In 8.1 I had a slide show desktop background. That carried forward into 10 ( I still have the slideshow background). However, I cannot find where the images are located on the computer. Would like to modify but need to know where they are. 18606
  8. Windows10 Photo LiveTiles Slideshow only showing 5 images?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 Photo LiveTiles Slideshow only showing 5 images?: hello everyone i am it seems photo live-tiles only showing 5images by default if we set it to "latest image" can we extend it to like 20images ? i know the image data is stored in here AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe but as it seems...
  9. slideshow in Win10?

in Windows 10 Support
    slideshow in Win10?: How do you Speed up are slow down the slideshow in Win10? 43992
  10. Landscape Images on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Landscape Images on Desktop: Hello, When I am away from my pc for a while, my desktop is going black, and it is normal (so set), but when I click any key, the desktop 'awakens' and there is a landscape image, asking me if I like it or not. Sometimes the 'not' does nor apear so I cannont click on it....