Windows 10: How to force Win10 to show text rather than circle while loading

Discus and support How to force Win10 to show text rather than circle while loading in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, In past i happened to come a cross a Win7 laptop which showed what it was loading (string of text) before going to CTRL+ALT+DELETE screen. At... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Haid3r, May 29, 2019.

1. Haid3r Win User

How to force Win10 to show text rather than circle while loading

Hi All,

In past i happened to come a cross a Win7 laptop which showed what it was loading (string of text) before going to CTRL+ALT+DELETE screen. At that time this machine came quiet useful as we were trying to figure out why a batch of 10 laptops suddenly started to have 45 min of loading time. Due to the string of text we were able to pin point the issue due to the fact that the string of text pointed to a group policy which was reinstalling and than again installing the LOBs (line of business applications).

I am trying to setup a WIN10 to show the text rather than the circle while loading but unfortunately i am unable to find anything on internet to point to the right direction.

Any idea how to achieve this? any help would be appreciated.

PS: i apologies for my Grammar. English is not my native language

Many thanks

:)

Haid3r, May 29, 2019

2. Windows loading circles not appearing

Hello,

I understand that the loading circles is not appearing while the Windows loads but the Windows loads normally.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues in Windows after it loads?
    • Did this happen after any recent updates installed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 29, 2019
  3. Inbox shows attachment present but none loads

Mails diisplayed in the Gmail Inbox list show the attachment icon and spend long times 'Loading' when actually three or five lines of text is all there is and no attachment is ever actually loaded.

Stop / start FF does not ALWAYS clear this behaviour. The same email repoened shows the attachment icon, the 'Loading' message and no visible attachment.

Stop / start the PC has no effect.

The old days of XP there was a way to show each email as HTML where faults might become apparent. Is this feature available in Win10 / Gmail ?

Thanks.

muymalestado, May 29, 2019
  4. How to force Win10 to show text rather than circle while loading

Windows 10 does not boot after a forced replacing of the graphics card (old graphic card drivers still in place)

With Windows 10 you must do this go get into Safe Mode:

• Turn the machine on.
    • Wait until the spinning circle appears.
    • Immediately turn the machine off.
    • Repeat the above steps three times.
    • Select Safe Mode from the menu that you now see.

Frederik Long, May 29, 2019
Thema:

How to force Win10 to show text rather than circle while loading

1. How to force Win10 to show text rather than circle while loading - Similar Threads - force Win10 show

2. Windows loading Circle Doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows loading Circle Doesn't show up: Hello everyone! I have just upgraded my computer's ram to 16GB from 8GB. But after (Before working fine with 8GB) updating the computer keeps showing the Windows 10 icon but not the circle that shows loading and after few restart the computer goes to Preparing Automatic...
  3. How to force windows to use one network adapter rather than another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to force windows to use one network adapter rather than another?: Hi all Having an issue between my two windows 10 machines, I purchased two 2.5Gbps Ethernet to USB adaptors to try and make backups between my PCs faster without purchasing a expensive switch The connection works fine and throughput using iperf is fine My problem is...
  4. blue circle loading instead of showing a bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue circle loading instead of showing a bar: hi, so I just reinstall my windows 10 and what happened is that when I press the right click of the mouse I losing the white icon of mouse, and having blue loading circle spinning a long time instead of showing me a bar. Before reinstalling the win 10 i wasn't having that ???...
  5. Win10 won't load - It stalls at the dots circling animation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 won't load - It stalls at the dots circling animation: It loads only enough to show its dots-going-around animation, but then it never goes past that. And that's whether I have called it from the rEFInd loader or from the Live USB Installer drive. I decided to try again and wait longer on the Live USB Installer drive this time....
  6. How to boot to login screen rather than account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to boot to login screen rather than account?: I've built a new PC last week, and installed Windows 10 to it (upgraded from a legitimate 7). Now I've made several accounts for me and someone else (work, play etc) and now I have an issue logging in. Whenever I (re)boot the PC, it boots straight into the last used...
  7. Can Cortana respond to my written inputs with voice rather than text ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Cortana respond to my written inputs with voice rather than text ?: Hi Guys ! I was wondering if there is a way to get Cortana to respond to my written inputs with her voice rather than text. Or both. Is there ? Thanks ! PS. Sorry if this is a dumb question ... plz remove it if it's in violation of the forum rules 66145
  8. How to navigate photos by position rather than name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to navigate photos by position rather than name?: What I mean is when I use photo viewer (or any program it seems) to view pictures in a folder and I then press left or right to change the displayed picture, it changes it based on the name of the file. I want it to change based on the position of the file in the folder...
  9. Forcing a program to open on the second monitor rather than the main

in Windows 10 Support
    Forcing a program to open on the second monitor rather than the main: I have my TV connected to HDMI and a small, old monitor connected to VGA on a Radeon 4600 video card. I have Kodi (multimedia player) set to open full screen when the default user account logs in and it does so on the main monitor which is my TV. I have the smaller, older...
  10. Desktop Showing Live Tiles Rather Than Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Showing Live Tiles Rather Than Desktop Icons: For some reason all of a sudden my computer is showing the Windows "Live Tiles" rather than the desktop icons that had been showing. How do I get things back to the way it was? 61443