Windows 10: how to force windows 10 moble to keep updating after EOL?

Discus and support how to force windows 10 moble to keep updating after EOL? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 Moble phone. How do to force the phone to start getting the windows 10 updates now that Windows 10 moble is at EOL? I dont want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AaronDeckard, Jan 18, 2020.

1. how to force windows 10 moble to keep updating after EOL?

I have a windows 10 Moble phone. How do to force the phone to start getting the windows 10 updates now that Windows 10 moble is at EOL? I dont want to get another phone. My phone still works great. Windows 10 still getting updates i want to keep using my phone and keep getting windows 10 updates. any help that can be provided would be greatly asperated.

:)

AaronDeckard, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2020
  3. m4gicfour Win User

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Octopuss Win User

how to force windows 10 moble to keep updating after EOL?

Is there any link with list of everything related to this for those who want to do it manually?

Octopuss, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

how to force windows 10 moble to keep updating after EOL?

1. how to force windows 10 moble to keep updating after EOL? - Similar Threads - force moble keep

2. Installing Windows 10 after EOL/2025?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 after EOL/2025?: Hello.I have a sort of outdated Dell laptop, and it does not support Windows 11.The windows media creation tool by Dell creates an installation media containing 1809.If I make a fresh install in 2027 using that USB stick then would I be able to update the Win 10 post...
  3. Installing Windows 10 after EOL/2025?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 10 after EOL/2025?: Hello.I have a sort of outdated Dell laptop, and it does not support Windows 11.The windows media creation tool by Dell creates an installation media containing 1809.If I make a fresh install in 2027 using that USB stick then would I be able to update the Win 10 post...
  4. Installing Windows 10 after EOL/2025?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...
  6. How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...
  7. Windows keep forcing unwanted update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keep forcing unwanted update: About 18 months ago or so an update came out that is breaking something on my laptop. I cant adjust the volume through mixer, its either all the way or off. I have redownloaded driver, checked bios, etc. I can't tell you how many hours I spent trying to fix it and googling...
  8. moble hotspot connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moble hotspot connection: hi there I have a problem with connecting to my mobile hotspot using my ethernet cable. it automatically turns off after two seconds of switching it on. it works fine when I am connected to a wi-fi connection and not through using the ethernet cable. is there any way this...
  9. How to force update Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to force update Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 feature updates, they do it in phases. It means that they are not available to everyone right away. While it is possible to force update Windows 10, you should understand a few things. The [...] This post How to force...
  10. Windows 10 keeps forcing updates

Windows 10 keeps forcing updates: Hi! I've been trying to control the updates Microsoft is putting on my PC for windows 10, and despite enormous amounts of effort, everything i've tried has made no difference: "Active Hours" - does nothing. Windows 10 downloads whenever it wants, regardless of my "Active...