Windows 10: how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10

Discus and support how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10 I don't have a product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ABHISHEKGAUTAM4, Jan 15, 2020.

1. how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10

how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10 I don't have a product key

:)

ABHISHEKGAUTAM4, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Complete Format of PC which contains genuine windows 10

I brought new PC which has genuine windows 10. I want complete format my PC but I don't know my windows license key. So how can I format my PC without loosing my genuine windows 10.

Mohammad Ismail Ansari, Jan 15, 2020
  4. warup89 Win User

how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10

1. how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10 - Similar Threads - format without losing

2. how can I reinstall my system without losing my windows license?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I reinstall my system without losing my windows license?: I'm thinking about buying a SSD to have a faster machine but I don't know how can I reinstall the system without losing my license. Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/brownieinutil [link] [comments]...
  3. Formatting my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Formatting my PC: My PC is filling up with trash and it's slowing it down, so i thought to backup the few things i actually care about and format it. I read that the operating system will be deleted, too. Is there a way to delete everything but the operating system? Going back to factory...
  4. Is my windows 10 genuine?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is my windows 10 genuine?: Hello, I want to know that if my windows 10 is genuine. if anybody can help I will leave here a piece of my windows info. I just made some random drawings on it. It says Licensed though i'm not sure.[ATTACH]...
  5. Reset my windows without losing my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset my windows without losing my data: When I Update my windows it shows that your computer is running in audit mode. and in registry editor it shows this, please help me in resetting my windows settings.[ATTACH]...
  6. Swapping ssd's without losing windows genuine licence

Swapping ssd's without losing windows genuine licence: I currently have a laptop with 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD with genuine windows 10. I'm planning to buy a new one and it has 128GB SSD in it(with windows ofcourse). Will i be able to switch the ssd's without losing my licence on both the laptops?...
  7. How to Clean Install my Windows 10 without losing the license?

How to Clean Install my Windows 10 without losing the license?: Hi I'm Praneeth, I need to wipe my 'c' drive and perform a clean install of Windows. I'm using Windows 10 Home with digital license. Also, This Laptop is connected with my Microsoft account. Will I able to perform this clean install without losing my license? What steps...
  8. How to Clean Install my Windows 10 without losing the license?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Clean Install my Windows 10 without losing the license?: Hi I'm Praneeth, I need to wipe my 'c' drive and perform a clean install of Windows. I'm using Windows 10 Home with digital license. Also, This Laptop is connected with my Microsoft account. Will I able to perform this clean install without losing my license? What steps...
  9. Is my windows genuine?

Is my windows genuine?: In run when i enter slmgr.vbs /dli Only following term appears . Name description: RETAIL channel Partial product key: xxxxx license status: licensed Is my window genuine?...
  10. Windows 10 Running on my pc / laptop is genuine or not??

Windows 10 Running on my pc / laptop is genuine or not??: How do i check that winodws 10 running on my PC is genuine or not? I have purchased PC from HP but the Windows is not pre installed by OEM. The windows 10 provided by a firm registered on GEM....