Windows 10: how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10

Discus and support how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10 I don't have a product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ABHISHEKGAUTAM4, Jan 15, 2020.

1. how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10

how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10 I don't have a product key

:)

ABHISHEKGAUTAM4, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Complete Format of PC which contains genuine windows 10

I brought new PC which has genuine windows 10. I want complete format my PC but I don't know my windows license key. So how can I format my PC without loosing my genuine windows 10.

Mohammad Ismail Ansari, Jan 15, 2020
  4. warup89 Win User

how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10

1. how to format my pc without losing my genuine windows 10 - Similar Threads - format without losing

2. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not: Whenever I tried to reset my laptop with both options reset with keep files and clean all drive options. but It's says undoing changes after completing few %. Then I restart my laptop it's stuck for long duration.. after that I pressed off key and then on but my badness...
  3. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not: Whenever I tried to reset my laptop with both options reset with keep files and clean all drive options. but It's says undoing changes after completing few %. Then I restart my laptop it's stuck for long duration.. after that I pressed off key and then on but my badness...
  4. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to reinstall windows without losing my partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to reinstall windows without losing my partition: Hey guys I'm planning to reinstall my OS and I'm kind of a newbie. I'd like to ask some questions Once I get to this window this is an example for the sake of explanation not my actual partitions I have one hard drive divided into two partitions: "C" for the system 237GB and...
  6. how to reinstall windows without losing my partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall windows without losing my partition: Hey guys I'm planning to reinstall my OS and I'm kind of a newbie. I'd like to ask some questions Once I get to this window this is an example for the sake of explanation not my actual partitions I have one hard drive divided into two partitions: "C" for the system 237GB and...
  7. how to reinstall windows without losing my partition

8. Will I lose my data if I buy a genuine Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will I lose my data if I buy a genuine Windows 10?: Hi , I bought an old laptop long time ago and recently i found out that this laptop has a non-genuine Windows 10 and I obviously don't have a product key. That's why i can't activate or upgrade my windows, which is super annoying. I don't mind buying a new genuine windows...
  9. Swapping ssd's without losing windows genuine licence

Swapping ssd's without losing windows genuine licence: I currently have a laptop with 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD with genuine windows 10. I'm planning to buy a new one and it has 128GB SSD in it(with windows ofcourse). Will i be able to switch the ssd's without losing my licence on both the laptops?...
  10. How to Clean Install my Windows 10 without losing the license?

How to Clean Install my Windows 10 without losing the license?: Hi I'm Praneeth, I need to wipe my 'c' drive and perform a clean install of Windows. I'm using Windows 10 Home with digital license. Also, This Laptop is connected with my Microsoft account. Will I able to perform this clean install without losing my license? What steps...