Windows 10: How to Format the Laptop which is having error

Discus and support How to Format the Laptop which is having error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to mainly format the laptop as the error had formed in windows 10 and the important files had also been deleted automatically so is it possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VamsiKrishnahsh, May 22, 2021.

1. How to Format the Laptop which is having error

How to mainly format the laptop as the error had formed in windows 10 and the important files had also been deleted automatically so is it possible to reinstall the and clean the errors in the system ganesh chaturthi 2022 date

:)

VamsiKrishnahsh, May 22, 2021
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 22, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 22, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

How to Format the Laptop which is having error

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, May 22, 2021
Thema:

How to Format the Laptop which is having error

1. How to Format the Laptop which is having error - Similar Threads - Format Laptop having

2. I have a 4GB USB stick which was formatted by an OS, and it formatted into about 10...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a 4GB USB stick which was formatted by an OS, and it formatted into about 10...: I have a 4GB USB stick that has been formatted by another OS, I cannot remember which, and it formatted it, and it finished with many partitions.I have managed to consolidate most partitions and formatted the largest one to Windows 10, however, I am still not able to remove...
  3. In my laptop, I can't audio format which is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my laptop, I can't audio format which is greyed out.: I can't change sound frequency in my laptop. It only shows only 16 bit, 48000Hz DVD Quality. On other option available it used to has.I have tried ways such as installing and updating drivers. It's Acer.Can anyone suggest me how to solve?Thank you....
  4. How to format external hdd which has ubuntu installed ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to format external hdd which has ubuntu installed ?: I have ubuntu installed in my external hdd but windows is unable to read it not showing in thic pc. I used the tool provided in the answer to a similar question:...
  5. How to format external hdd which has ubuntu installed ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to format external hdd which has ubuntu installed ?: I have ubuntu installed in my external hdd but windows is unable to read it not showing in thic pc. I used the tool provided in the answer to a similar question:...
  6. Error on formating my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error on formating my laptop: Any help to resolve this problem is useful to resolve my problem. Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-formating-my-laptop/43376278-2451-49e7-bf59-36095c1ab0b8
  7. Error on formating my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on formating my laptop: Any help to resolve this problem is useful to resolve my problem. Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-formating-my-laptop/43376278-2451-49e7-bf59-36095c1ab0b8
  8. Error on formating my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Which version of laptop do I have?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which version of laptop do I have?: I purchased a GT76 Titan DT-230 from xotic pc. The laptop is great but I’ve been having some type of confusion on what drivers to download. I found the product page for the DT-230 and downloaded the drivers. When I ran a few benchmarks and looked at my detailed hardware...
  10. Which format for an external drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which format for an external drive: I just bought a Seagate portable USB hard drive. It was supplied formatted as an ex-FAT drive. I changed this to NTFS. What's the 'best' format to use for external drives for Windows 10 use only? 139483

Users found this page by searching for:

1. formatting laptop errors