Windows 10: How to format windows

Discus and support How to format windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I want to format my MSI with Windows 10. I have two drives, C (where windows is installed) and D (where my data are saved + some software are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by einstyle, May 22, 2019.

1. einstyle Win User

How to format windows

Hi,
    I want to format my MSI with Windows 10.
    I have two drives, C (where windows is installed) and D (where my data are saved + some software are installed). In attachment below you can see the available partitions.

As I'm new to this, can you please help me through this process?

How to format windows [​IMG]

:)

einstyle, May 22, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 22, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2019
  4. How to format windows

Windows Format Configuration (time)

Hi Joc,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps you to change the time format.

• Press Windows key + X key, clicking Control Panel, clicking
      Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking
      Region.
    • Click the Formats tab, and then, in the
      Format list, select the Match Windows display language (recommended)
      under Format.
    • Check if the h: mm: tt is available under Short time and
      Long time format.

Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 22, 2019
Thema:

How to format windows

1. How to format windows - Similar Threads - format

2. When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...: When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that I sent is reformatted when it arrives to the recipient. How do I fix this?...
  3. When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...: When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that I sent is reformatted when it arrives to the recipient. How do I fix this?...
  4. When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...: My seagate drive is not showing up under devices and drives in the "this pc" menu, so I can't access it, but it is showing up in device manager and disk managment.I'm fairly sure it is corrupted as it shows up unnamed in disk manager and there is no "NFTS".screenshot failed...
  6. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...: My seagate drive is not showing up under devices and drives in the "this pc" menu, so I can't access it, but it is showing up in device manager and disk managment.I'm fairly sure it is corrupted as it shows up unnamed in disk manager and there is no "NFTS".screenshot failed...
  7. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  9. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  10. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive