Windows 10: How to free up RAM?

Discus and support How to free up RAM? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just purchased a computer from Aaron’s and it was supposed to have 8GB of RAM but it’s detecting only 6GB it says 2GB has been used. How can I free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ez_478, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Ez_478 Win User

How to free up RAM?

I just purchased a computer from Aaron’s and it was supposed to have 8GB of RAM but it’s detecting only 6GB it says 2GB has been used. How can I free it up? I need it for work. Thanks I’m advance!

:)

Ez_478, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 30, 2023
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin How to free up RAM? :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 30, 2023
  4. BullGod Win User

How to free up RAM?

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

How to free up RAM?

1. How to free up RAM? - Similar Threads - free RAM

2. Windows 11 DELL G3 15", 16GB RAM, 327GB free space computer won't update after 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 DELL G3 15", 16GB RAM, 327GB free space computer won't update after 21H2 update: I don't understand why but my windows 11 computer doesn't show the 22h2 update, i have waited for several months runned chdsk, dism, sfc commands, deleted windows update cache, disk cleanup, windows update troubleshooter, all the solutions stated on microsoft website and...
  3. Windows 11 DELL G3 15", 16GB RAM, 327GB free space computer won't update after 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 DELL G3 15", 16GB RAM, 327GB free space computer won't update after 21H2 update: I don't understand why but my windows 11 computer doesn't show the 22h2 update, i have waited for several months runned chdsk, dism, sfc commands, deleted windows update cache, disk cleanup, windows update troubleshooter, all the solutions stated on microsoft website and...
  4. Looking for free app to test RAM sticks and slots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for free app to test RAM sticks and slots: I am having issues resulting in the BSOD and after doing a number of things, I have come to the conclusion that my problem is either a RAM stick and/or a memory socket. Without going into EVERYTHING that I have already done and what else it might be, what I am doing here is...
  5. Looking for free app to test RAM sticks and slots

Looking for free app to test RAM sticks and slots: I am having issues resulting in the BSOD and after doing a number of things, I have come to the conclusion that my problem is either a RAM stick and/or a memory socket. Without going into EVERYTHING that I have already done and what else it might be, what I am doing here is...
  6. Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...: Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended emulator for playing FF?My processor is AMD Athlon 3020 e...
  7. Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...

Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...: Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended emulator for playing FF?My processor is AMD Athlon 3020 e...
  8. Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How to free up RAM?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to free up RAM?: I just purchased a computer from Aaron’s and it was supposed to have 8GB of RAM but it’s detecting only 6GB it says 2GB has been used. How can I free it up? I need it for work. Thanks I’m advance!...
  10. How to free up RAM?

How to free up RAM?: I just purchased a computer from Aaron’s and it was supposed to have 8GB of RAM but it’s detecting only 6GB it says 2GB has been used. How can I free it up? I need it for work. Thanks I’m advance!...