Windows 10: How to fully disable forced M$ update craps

Discus and support How to fully disable forced M$ update craps in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum so please forgive my ignorance if this question has been previously answered. I have couple of PC's running Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Maca Ding Dang, Oct 10, 2019.

1. How to fully disable forced M$ update craps

Hello Everyone,
    I'm new to this forum so please forgive my ignorance if this question has been previously answered. I have couple of PC's running Win10 home (1903). I want to fully block and disable all and every forceful updates that idiots at microsoft pushing to my pc's and causing all sorts of problem. I have tried both registry editor and group policy editor with no 100% success.
    Is there any way or tool available to help me to put stop to this Microsoft harassment?
    Can I modify my local hosts file so that all automated update requested will end up in a black hole? Does anyone know the exact IP addresses and relevant fqdn for the update servers? Does anyone has any ideas how to defeat Microsoft harassment and bully tactics?

Thanks

:)

Maca Ding Dang, Oct 10, 2019
  2. xkm1948 Win User

Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

Yep. Tried to update my Realtek sound driver to the lastest version. After that I can't even use the Realtek sound control panel any more. It is now blocked. Seems M$ is determined to force users to swallow their automated driver update system.

f*u*c*k this. One step forward two steps backward.

xkm1948, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Dell will not update fully

Hi,

Software conflicts might have stopped the Windows Update Components from working properly, preventing the updates from being installed fully. We suggest following the steps in this

article
    to fix Windows Update issues. Make sure to carefully do each step in the correct order.

Let us know if you're able to install the update after following the steps in the article.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 10, 2019
  4. How to fully disable forced M$ update craps

Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from http://leshcatlabs.net/downloads_unfil/
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

How to fully disable forced M$ update craps

1. How to fully disable forced M$ update craps - Similar Threads - fully disable forced

2. How to fully disable Autocorrect in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fully disable Autocorrect in Windows?: Hello!Is there a way to fully disable Autocorrect and/or predictive text in Windows 10?I've tried disabling all the settings under Settings > Devices > Typing, but Windows will still apply some autocorrect / predictive typing.Also tried enabling the "Turn off autocorrect...
  3. How to fully disable Autocorrect in Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fully disable Autocorrect in Windows?: Hello!Is there a way to fully disable Autocorrect and/or predictive text in Windows 10?I've tried disabling all the settings under Settings > Devices > Typing, but Windows will still apply some autocorrect / predictive typing.Also tried enabling the "Turn off autocorrect...
  4. How To Disable Updates Fully

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Disable Updates Fully: I would like to know how I can disable all updates associated with Windows on my computer.I am using Windows 10 and have been for years now, but Windows is bypassing all of my PC's settings to update without my authorization. All my updates are suppose to be manually...
  5. How To Disable Updates Fully

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Disable Updates Fully: I would like to know how I can disable all updates associated with Windows on my computer.I am using Windows 10 and have been for years now, but Windows is bypassing all of my PC's settings to update without my authorization. All my updates are suppose to be manually...
  6. How To Disable Updates Fully

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to fully disable/delete incoming Windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fully disable/delete incoming Windows updates: I know this question has been asked plenty of times, but I'm nearing the end of my rope. I purchased this laptop under a year ago new, but forced updates are threatening to make the purchase void. I'm not quite sure what number I am at now, but when certain updates of this...
  8. Crap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5xmd2/crap/
  9. How to get rid of all of the unwanted crap that the 20H2 update forces onto me?

How to get rid of all of the unwanted crap that the 20H2 update forces onto me?: As you can probably guess by the title I'm not a fan of this update (or maybe some other that got installed along with it). This is the list of reasons why: • It made some annoying graphical changes I didn't ask for, but it's a minor issue, I managed to fix most of them. •...
  10. How to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates ?

How to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates ?: Hi, Is there any way to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates from installing and only keep "Security only" updates ? This so called "Feature updates" are joke and introduce more and more bugs rather than fixes. Thanks submitted by /u/Green_Carnage [link]...