Windows 10: How to Fully Disable Windows 10 News & Interests

Discus and support How to Fully Disable Windows 10 News & Interests in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MuscleBound76 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MuscleBound76, May 17, 2021.

1. How to Fully Disable Windows 10 News & Interests

/u/MuscleBound76, May 17, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 17, 2021
  4. How to Fully Disable Windows 10 News & Interests

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 17, 2021
Thema:

How to Fully Disable Windows 10 News & Interests

1. How to Fully Disable Windows 10 News & Interests - Similar Threads - Fully Disable News

2. How to disable the big mode of Windows News and Interests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the big mode of Windows News and Interests: I quite like windows news and interests for the current weather. HOWEVER, it has now started to fill my entire screen every single time i press the windows key and I have found no way to actually stop it from opening. Disabling it does nothing, it still opens every time I...
  3. How to disable the big mode of Windows News and Interests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the big mode of Windows News and Interests: I quite like windows news and interests for the current weather. HOWEVER, it has now started to fill my entire screen every single time i press the windows key and I have found no way to actually stop it from opening. Disabling it does nothing, it still opens every time I...
  4. Windows 10 News and Interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 News and Interest: With the newest Windows 10 update did they officially do away with the News and Interest option in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/f4b79172-ab4a-41f3-813e-c05aa685c107
  5. Windows 10 News and Interest

Windows 10 News and Interest: With the newest Windows 10 update did they officially do away with the News and Interest option in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/f4b79172-ab4a-41f3-813e-c05aa685c107
  6. How to disable news and interest in Windows 11 widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable news and interest in Windows 11 widget: I want to keep the widget on my task bar, however I don't want the new stories to show. I've hide a bunch of them and they still end up showing, but I'm constantly having to hide them all since there are sooooo many. How do I disable the top stories, and the news and interest...
  7. How to disable news and interest in Windows 11 widget

How to disable news and interest in Windows 11 widget: I want to keep the widget on my task bar, however I don't want the new stories to show. I've hide a bunch of them and they still end up showing, but I'm constantly having to hide them all since there are sooooo many. How do I disable the top stories, and the news and interest...
  8. Windows 10 News and Interest

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 News and Interest: After the latest Windows 10 update , The news and interest language changedAnd there is no option for "Change Language" In dropdown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/46646b4f-8f72-4f2b-b17c-501fccd23c9a
  9. news and interests

news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97
  10. How to disable News and Interests in the taskbar?

How to disable News and Interests in the taskbar?: Is there a way to completely disable the new News and Interests in the Windows 10 taskbar? I don't mean the Hide option but really disable it?This thing is forced down our throats and really should be an opt-in feature. MS really is adding more and more BS :...