Windows 10: How to fully leave the Insider Program?

Discus and support How to fully leave the Insider Program? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I fully leave the Insider Program?I do not want to be in the Insider Program anymore. When I try to leave the program, it says I'm not inside... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zeaxey, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Zeaxey Win User

How to fully leave the Insider Program?

How do I fully leave the Insider Program?I do not want to be in the Insider Program anymore. When I try to leave the program, it says I'm not inside the Insider Program but in Settings it gives me this message: "Your device is set up to get Insider Preview Builds. If you want to change your Insider level, make sure your Microsoft Account is registered in the Insider Program and link to it on this page." It also give me the terms of use and privacy statement for the Insider Program.How do I fully leave this program? I do not want to receive Insider Builds anymore or reinstall the OS.Please giv

:)

Zeaxey, Aug 13, 2022

2. how can i leave windows insider program if i don't have a windows machine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Log in in to
      Windows Insider
    2. Click on the Leave program link at the bottom of the resulting page.
    3. Then follow on screen instructions.

You can also refer to
    Leave the program confirmation
    for confirmation.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Aug 13, 2022
  3. CL300 Win User
    Can't leave insider program

My Acer notebook came with fully licensed Windows 8. I joined the insider program before the release of Windows 10 to preview it.

During the previews I had problems, my PC wouldn't boot at one stage and I reset the system which wiped all my drivers and Acer software.

Now I am stuck with Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build th2_release 10532 core.

I wish to leave the insider program and continue with the release version of Windows 10

Settings>Windows Update>Advanced Options says "We need to restart your PC before you can start getting Insider Builds" but I have repeatedly restarted my PC (both from the Power menu and clicking the "Restart now" button, and this never changes.

I do not have a "Leave Insider Program" or similar.

CL300, Aug 13, 2022
  4. How to fully leave the Insider Program?

Can't leave insider program

If you wish to leave the insider program you have to roll back to the release version 10240 then go to settings. You are on an insider build you cant leave insiders until you are not

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

How to fully leave the Insider Program?

1. How to fully leave the Insider Program? - Similar Threads - fully leave Insider

2. how to leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to leave the insider program: how to leave the insider program, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-leave-the-insider-program/3f3f7858-c5f4-4861-b4ff-86e128b2c3c6
  3. how to leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to leave the insider program: how to leave the insider program, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-leave-the-insider-program/3f3f7858-c5f4-4861-b4ff-86e128b2c3c6
  4. leave insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    leave insider program: Hello everyone, i am having problems leaving insider program, whatever i try i cant opt out,,,HALP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-insider-program/3c2077d2-db3c-418c-bac7-d21d28ddb86c
  5. leave insider program

leave insider program: Hello everyone, i am having problems leaving insider program, whatever i try i cant opt out,,,HALP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-insider-program/3c2077d2-db3c-418c-bac7-d21d28ddb86c
  6. how to leave windows insider program

how to leave windows insider program: Earlier when Windows 10 was still the latest windows version, I'd signed up for the windows insider program. My pc is not compatible with windows 11 so I can't upgrade it. I still receive emails from the windows insider program, but apparently I'm not able to leave the...
  7. how to leave windows insider program

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to leave windows insider program: Earlier when Windows 10 was still the latest windows version, I'd signed up for the windows insider program. My pc is not compatible with windows 11 so I can't upgrade it. I still receive emails from the windows insider program, but apparently I'm not able to leave the...
  8. How to fully leave the Insider Program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fully leave the Insider Program?: How do I fully leave the Insider Program?I do not want to be in the Insider Program anymore. When I try to leave the program, it says I'm not inside the Insider Program but in Settings it gives me this message: "Your device is set up to get Insider Preview Builds. If you want...
  9. How to fully leave the Insider Program?

How to fully leave the Insider Program?: How do I fully leave the Insider Program?I do not want to be in the Insider Program anymore. When I try to leave the program, it says I'm not inside the Insider Program but in Settings it gives me this message: "Your device is set up to get Insider Preview Builds. If you want...
  10. Leaving the insider program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Leaving the insider program: I gave my mum my old lenovo 2in1 and it was factory reset but has insider still on, whenever I sign in with my account that has insiders on, it says 'this account is not registerd with insiders' any help without resetting the whole thing or buying a new one? submitted by...