Windows 10: How to FULLY remove Windows apps

Discus and support How to FULLY remove Windows apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I uninstalled Internet Explorer and OneDrive months ago. Only just noticed when cleaning my PC (which I do regularly) that I have Internet Explorer... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TolerantChimp, Feb 26, 2019.

1. How to FULLY remove Windows apps

I uninstalled Internet Explorer and OneDrive months ago. Only just noticed when cleaning my PC (which I do regularly) that I have Internet Explorer temp files and aria debug files related to OneDrive.

I removed the WinStore pkg via Powershell several days ago. It's also disabled via Group Policy Editor. Still have 2 processes named wsappx that run intermittently (and simultaneously) every day.

How do I remove EVERYTHING related to Explorer, OneDrive and the Windows Store?

:)

TolerantChimp, Feb 26, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to FULLY remove Windows apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

How to FULLY remove Windows apps

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

How to FULLY remove Windows apps

1. How to FULLY remove Windows apps - Similar Threads - FULLY remove apps

2. How to fully remove a trojan that hides as "cmd.exe" and "SearchProtocolHost.exe"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fully remove a trojan that hides as "cmd.exe" and "SearchProtocolHost.exe"?: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent issue with my PC that seems to be related to a Trojan infection. My antivirus software has been consistently targeting two specific programs: `cmd.exe` and `SearchProtocolHost.exe`. Along with this, it detects the download of a series of...
  3. How to fully remove a trojan that hides as "cmd.exe" and "SearchProtocolHost.exe"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fully remove a trojan that hides as "cmd.exe" and "SearchProtocolHost.exe"?: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent issue with my PC that seems to be related to a Trojan infection. My antivirus software has been consistently targeting two specific programs: `cmd.exe` and `SearchProtocolHost.exe`. Along with this, it detects the download of a series of...
  4. Add/Remove program does not fully remove a program

Add/Remove program does not fully remove a program: Installed TurboTax 2020 program in Windows 10 with a vendor license code. I fully uninstalled this program using Add/Delete in control panel. Then installed another TurboTax program one with a different vendor license code. This second installation never asked for a license...
  5. How to remove this app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove this app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Drumstix360 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m19cva/how_to_remove_this_app/
  6. How to automatically hide or fully remove taskbar/start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to automatically hide or fully remove taskbar/start menu?: [ATTACH] I am making an arcade machine using Windows 10 and a small computer. I would like to be able to streamline the start up process and overall presentation so that the user sees only a few desktop icons as options for games. I want to essentially hide all of the...
  7. How to automatically hide or fully remove taskbar/start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to automatically hide or fully remove taskbar/start menu?: I am making an arcade machine using Windows 10 and a small computer. I would like to be able to streamline the start up process and overall presentation so that the user sees only a few desktop icons as options for games. I want to essentially hide all of the other UI....
  8. Cannot fully remove language packs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot fully remove language packs: Hello! I've had three versions of English installed on my computer at various points en-US, en-GB and en-AU, but the issue is that now I only want en-AU, but I can't get rid of the other ones. I can press 'remove' in the language settings, but I can still see their packs...
  9. How to remove windows apps?

How to remove windows apps?: Hi. Is it possible to remove the apps in the attached screenshots? I'm using Windows 10 version 1903. They don't appear under the 'Apps' section, so conventional removal is not an option. Thanks. [img] 135884
  10. How to remove windows apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove windows apps?: Hi. Is it possible to remove the apps in the attached screenshots? I'm using Windows 10 version 1903. They don't appear under the 'Apps' section, so conventional removal is not an option. Thanks. [img] 135884