Windows 10: How to FULLY remove Windows apps

Discus and support How to FULLY remove Windows apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I uninstalled Internet Explorer and OneDrive months ago. Only just noticed when cleaning my PC (which I do regularly) that I have Internet Explorer... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TolerantChimp, Feb 26, 2019.

1. How to FULLY remove Windows apps

I uninstalled Internet Explorer and OneDrive months ago. Only just noticed when cleaning my PC (which I do regularly) that I have Internet Explorer temp files and aria debug files related to OneDrive.

I removed the WinStore pkg via Powershell several days ago. It's also disabled via Group Policy Editor. Still have 2 processes named wsappx that run intermittently (and simultaneously) every day.

How do I remove EVERYTHING related to Explorer, OneDrive and the Windows Store?

:)

TolerantChimp, Feb 26, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to FULLY remove Windows apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

How to FULLY remove Windows apps

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

How to FULLY remove Windows apps

1. How to FULLY remove Windows apps - Similar Threads - FULLY remove apps

2. How to remove windows apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove windows apps?: Hi. Is it possible to remove the apps in the attached screenshots? I'm using Windows 10 version 1903. They don't appear under the 'Apps' section, so conventional removal is not an option. Thanks. [img] 135884
  3. How to remove windows apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove windows apps?: Hi. Is it possible to remove the apps in the attached screenshots? I'm using Windows 10 version 1903. They don't appear under the 'Apps' section, so conventional removal is not an option. Thanks. [img] 135884
  4. Allow apps and how to remove it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow apps and how to remove it: Hello! When i for exempel buy a game and when i starting to play it's coming a note that says that i have to allow that app. I think this is kinda annoying so i want to set this setting to deafult. can anyone help me?...
  5. Network driver not fully removed after uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network driver not fully removed after uninstall: Hello I was updating my intel ethernet drivers. I had 23.5.1 installed and wanted to install 23.5.2. The removal of 23.5.1 was already completed and I already started the installer for 23.5.2 when I suddenly had a Bluescreen. After starting the PC up again 23.5.1 is still...
  6. Driver not fully removed after uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver not fully removed after uninstall: Hello I was updating my intel ethernet drivers. I had 23.5.1 installed and wanted to install 23.5.2. The removal of 23.5.1 was already completed and I already started the installer for 23.5.2 when I suddenly had a Bluescreen. After starting the PC up again 23.5.1 is...
  7. How to remove Windows email app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove Windows email app: Windows mail has taken over, and I hate it: it gives a nonfunctioning return address!! Please provide simple removal instructions which DO NOT include downloading yet another questionable app. I hate WIndows so intensely, I would short the stock if I had any. Instead, after...
  8. Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes

Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes: Sometimes apps won't fully start, example is that Windows Store will open but only categories at the very top will show; words only. Twitter will open but will only have the bird in the middle of the screen but that again will be as far as it opens. Also sometimes it takes...
  9. Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes: Sometimes apps won't fully start, example is that Windows Store will open but only categories at the very top will show; words only. Twitter will open but will only have the bird in the middle of the screen but that again will be as far as it opens. Also sometimes it takes...
  10. How to remove these apps and these processes

How to remove these apps and these processes: How to remove Gethelp , Mixed reality portal, wireless display media viewer apps and what is the Connect app? Also it is possible to remove smartscreen and cortana process as i dont use them. 81725