Windows 10: how to game better...

Discus and support how to game better... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i keep friends on xbox from knowing i am playing a game on pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wedgest, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Wedgest Win User

how to game better...

how do i keep friends on xbox from knowing i am playing a game on pc?

:)

Wedgest, Nov 17, 2019

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Nov 17, 2019
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Eric J F Win User

how to game better...

Game not found in the xbox games hub but says it is in my collection

Some of my games end up in the app list as Jack suggests, and I've even seen some games listed in the Store Apps/Entertainment section instead of Games. I wish MS did a better job of classifying and sorting apps and games.

Eric J F, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

how to game better...

1. how to game better... - Similar Threads - game better

2. Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...: As soon as i make window+G to open Game Bar, i can see in the task manager the Game Bar process passing from suspended to executed but never open and go back to suspended by UWP process, I've tried EVERY SINGLE article on here and even got to some weird forum about window 11...
  3. Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...: As soon as i make window+G to open Game Bar, i can see in the task manager the Game Bar process passing from suspended to executed but never open and go back to suspended by UWP process, I've tried EVERY SINGLE article on here and even got to some weird forum about window 11...
  4. Will increasing my ram from 4gb to 12gb ram help in better gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will increasing my ram from 4gb to 12gb ram help in better gaming: I have a intel cre i5 6300u @2.40ghz4gb ram 500 gb storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-increasing-my-ram-from-4gb-to-12gb-ram-help/d6dd09ae-d183-4ab8-9bed-54fdf8ef6fd2
  5. Will increasing my ram from 4gb to 12gb ram help in better gaming

Will increasing my ram from 4gb to 12gb ram help in better gaming: I have a intel cre i5 6300u @2.40ghz4gb ram 500 gb storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-increasing-my-ram-from-4gb-to-12gb-ram-help/d6dd09ae-d183-4ab8-9bed-54fdf8ef6fd2
  6. Will increasing my ram from 4gb to 12gb ram help in better gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?: I bought a XPS 13 laptop for school and I didn't know how the intel graphic command works and how to update it for better PC display. My friend recommended me to check YouTube for tutorial, but I have not been lucky enough to find a better videos to fix it for the better....
  8. How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?

How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?: I bought a XPS 13 laptop for school and I didn't know how the intel graphic command works and how to update it for better PC display. My friend recommended me to check YouTube for tutorial, but I have not been lucky enough to find a better videos to fix it for the better....
  9. Between this POST Windows Editions which is better for gaming ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Between this POST Windows Editions which is better for gaming ?: Between Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC, Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC N, Windows 11 Home, Windows 11 Home N, Windows 11 Home Single Language, Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 Pro N...
  10. Between this POST Windows Editions which is better for gaming ?

Between this POST Windows Editions which is better for gaming ?: Between Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC, Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC N, Windows 11 Home, Windows 11 Home N, Windows 11 Home Single Language, Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 Pro N...