Windows 10: how to ge Visual C++ package back ,after i reinstall windows 10 all visualC+...

Discus and support how to ge Visual C++ package back ,after i reinstall windows 10 all visualC+... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can i get back the visualC++ redistributable were can i downloaded?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hector 48, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Hector 48 Win User

how to ge Visual C++ package back ,after i reinstall windows 10 all visualC+...

how can i get back the visualC++ redistributable were can i downloaded?

:)

Hector 48, Aug 14, 2020

2. Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) not installing

Hi Yoda,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This error may occur when the Microsoft Visual C++ is not compatible with 10.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select Programs and Features.

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 4, 2020
  3. [windows10] MSVCR100.dll Missing even after reinstalling Microsoft's Visual C++ Redistributable Package

This issue might also occur, if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly. We suggest that you
    perform a clean boot and try to reinstall
    the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package again.

You can also check the suggested troubleshooting steps by Sievlar
    on this thread
    to help resolve the issue.

Let us know the result.

Kerwin Lee, Sep 4, 2020
  4. how to ge Visual C++ package back ,after i reinstall windows 10 all visualC+...

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) install problem

Thanks for the update on the result of you performing the suggested troubleshooting steps. Since you're still getting the error message, we suggest that you get in touch with the application developer to verify the compatibility of the app with Windows 10
    as well as confirm what other components it needs to install properly. The reason we are suggesting this is that the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages are generally pre-installed in the Windows operating system and additional Microsoft Visual C++
    2008 SP1 Redistributable Packages may require an additional license to install.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

how to ge Visual C++ package back ,after i reinstall windows 10 all visualC+...

1. how to ge Visual C++ package back ,after i reinstall windows 10 all visualC+... - Similar Threads - Visual C++ package

2. How do i download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package x64.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package x64.: when i click the link to download nothing happens and it doesn't show up on the control panel. I have tried restarting but nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-the-microsoft-visual-c/0df5e75c-b2aa-4381-a28d-85c8212e0324
  3. How do i download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package x64.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package x64.: when i click the link to download nothing happens and it doesn't show up on the control panel. I have tried restarting but nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-the-microsoft-visual-c/0df5e75c-b2aa-4381-a28d-85c8212e0324
  4. How do i download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package x64.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I reinstall all Microsoft visual c++?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall all Microsoft visual c++?: So I was trying to clean up my storage a bit and accidentally deleted all Microsoft visuals c++ and now my programs don’t work anymore. Is there a way I can redownload these?...
  6. How do I reinstall all Microsoft visual c++?

How do I reinstall all Microsoft visual c++?: So I was trying to clean up my storage a bit and accidentally deleted all Microsoft visuals c++ and now my programs don’t work anymore. Is there a way I can redownload these?...
  7. Reinstalling visual c ++

Reinstalling visual c ++: reinstalling vcredist2015_2017_2019_x86.exe and x64.exe. get the following: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] please help... thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-visual-c/b8bf89cc-de6b-4bca-a46a-0add90b2d233
  8. Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package?

Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package?: I get this warning form my HP Perfomance Advisor: • Missing run-time libraries - Software necessary to deliver certain functionality CPU information and GPU utilization reporting does not appear to be installed on this system. Please visit the Microsoft Download Site to...
  9. support for Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package

support for Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package: Is there any statement on support, possibly fixes to Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package, which is used by third party applications even after the date of termination of support for Visual C ++ 2010 from Microsoft?...
  10. after i reset the pc all Microsoft visualC++ are gone,how can i download back?i have...

after i reset the pc all Microsoft visualC++ are gone,how can i download back?i have...: HI all Microsoft Visual C++ are gone after i reset the PC i have vindows 10 home version 1903 (Build 18362.476) should i downloaded back? if so how i can download? apreciate some help any tip to do it/ thanks...