Windows 10: How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD?

Discus and support How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD? In my case, I wanted to count the number of times the consumption of CPU, RAM,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jamal numan, Dec 24, 2018.

1. How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD?

How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD?

In my case, I wanted to count the number of times the consumption of CPU, RAM, and HD exceeds 80%.

How this can be measured?

Thank you

Best

Jamal

How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD? [​IMG]

:)

jamal numan, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 24, 2018
  3. System Health Report not generating report windows 10 64 bit

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if helps you.

• Press Windows key + R key to open the
      Run
      dialog.

• Type perfmon, and click on OK.

• If prompted by
      UAC
      , click/tap on Yes.

• In the left pane of Performance Monitor, click on
      Reports to expand it.

• Click on System to expand it, tap on
      System Diagnostics
      to expand it, and click on a listed dated report (ex: BRINK-PC_20140816-000001) that you want to view.
    Hope this information is helpful. Let us know how it goes, we'll be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Linda.y Win User

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

Thanks Jaune . I performed the first 3 steps in my built-in administrator account & did get the Health Report back for this account. However I did not perform the second set of 3steps as I do not understand it & have fear that it would remove the newly
    emerged Health Report. I tried perform the first 3 steps on my second administrator account which did bring the Health Report, on finding later that Health Report is no longer available on my built-in admin. account

Despite this, this is the best advice so far as all other answers like performing a clean boot, starting in a safe mode did not work for me at all.

Jaune, will you please help me further to fix the "add new user account" problem. None of the admin account will respond to my click on add account. I want to remove the second admin account where no Health report is available, hopefully to have the issue
    fixed when I add it back on. Is there a maximum no. of user accounts in the laptop? I want to see that I can add to replace user account removed due to problematic performance

Linda.y, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

1. How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD? - Similar Threads - generate report performance

2. Cannot generate system health report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot generate system health report: Hi, I wonder why system health report always stuck on this page, and how to solve this issue. [ATTACH] Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-generate-system-health-report/63b00983-481d-438d-9dde-ab9c601a4919
  3. performance on generating a wim file

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    performance on generating a wim file: I have a WinPE bootable USB drive. After booting from the usb, I use dism /capture-image /imagefile:E:\install.wim /capturedir*Biggrin:\ /ScratchDir:E:\Scratch /name:"AnyName" /compress:maximum /checkintegrity /verify /bootable to generate a wim file. I got an wim file that...
  4. Performance monitor & report

Performance monitor & report: When I run PERFMON /REPORT the message 'getting information for one minute' appears. An hour or more later it is still there - nothing happens though the icon in th message does revolve....
  5. No report file was generated - DebugDiag Analysis

No report file was generated - DebugDiag Analysis: Having problem on analyzing the dump file from our Windows Server 2012 r2. I installed DebugDiag on my local machine Windows 10, but when it finish there's an error that pop-up. Is there anyway to increase the timeout? Or where to change it? [ATTACH]...
  6. TaskHostw.exe using 99% of my CPU in performance report...

TaskHostw.exe using 99% of my CPU in performance report...: Since last week while trying to play games my PC has been freezing I went through many troubleshooting and when running “perfmon /report” i notices that my CPU had 99% usage from taskhostw.exe however when i check in task manager my CPU doesn’t go over 10% when running the...
  7. Performance Monitor Report

Performance Monitor Report: I recently generated system health report for my Windows PC using perfmon /report . I have two errors under System Service Checks option. I manually tried to relaunch the services. I couldn't fix it. I haven't come across these kind of errors before. I have posted the pics...
  8. performance , CPU

performance , CPU: oops i darent turn my programmes off, its a nightmare if all goes wrong, problem here is the system reserve, is building up, have deleted my backups to make room, so cant roll back or anything...
  9. CPU Performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Performance: I am curious if anyone is running an FX-8370 with windows 10 and noticed a performance increase? Same goes for Intel, I would be curious if the extra cost is worth it after windows 10. 7037
  10. Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10: How to: Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10 How to Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10 [img] Information A system performance report is a part of Performance Monitor that details the status of local hardware resources, system response times,...