Windows 10: How to generate and print the list of running Processes in Windows Task Manager

Discus and support How to generate and print the list of running Processes in Windows Task Manager in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows Task Manager displays a list of the running processes on your computer along with their resource utilization and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 20, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to generate and print the list of running Processes in Windows Task Manager

WinClub, Sep 20, 2019

2. Process running but not starting in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to run applications on Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may be due to application conflicts.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the explorer issue.

• Press Alt+ctr+Del from Desktop.

• Select Task Manager.

• Under process tab, locate the apps that are running.

• Right Click on the application and select End Task.

• Please try accessing the application again and check if you are able to run the application.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to run
    the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Bradmph Win User
    Task Manager - Memory Compression Process?

Hello,

In my main system I have a process going that I don't understand. I have 2 computers sitting side by side and when I located this anomaly in my main system, I checked my 2nd system and it showed a different set of information.
    I will post the screen snaps here below of each.

This first one is from my main computer I use continuously.
    This image shows what seems to be nothing going on with the Memory Compression and I wonder why it is even in the task listings.

How to generate and print the list of running Processes in Windows Task Manager [​IMG]

How to generate and print the list of running Processes in Windows Task Manager [​IMG]

This second one is my Security Surveillance system running 24/7
    It definitely shows a different set of memory numbers on this image of the Memory Compression. Much more then the above image.

Do I need this listing in my system. In the main system task it looks like it is doing nothing, yet in my security system computer, it has much more information given. What does this task do for the computer?

Thanks for your time

Bradmph, Sep 20, 2019
  4. How to generate and print the list of running Processes in Windows Task Manager

Windows 10 Feature Request: Print And Save Task Manager Views

Can we get Task Manager to have a File | Print feature?

We should be able to take snapshots of what is running in our system in the following views:

• Processes
    • Performance
    • App History
    • Startup
    • Users
    • Details
    • Services
    The ability to File | Save As... to a Excel file as well.

Kerry Kobashi, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

How to generate and print the list of running Processes in Windows Task Manager

1. How to generate and print the list of running Processes in Windows Task Manager - Similar Threads - generate print list

2. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Task Manager" processes: More of a question of curiosity than an issue ATM. I hope I chose the correct place to post.A few details before I proceed, if needed. I have a Dell Optiplex 3130 that came with Windows 7 Pro, I've upgraded to windows 10 Pro. All updates are current as of two or three days...
  3. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Task Manager" processes: More of a question of curiosity than an issue ATM. I hope I chose the correct place to post.A few details before I proceed, if needed. I have a Dell Optiplex 3130 that came with Windows 7 Pro, I've upgraded to windows 10 Pro. All updates are current as of two or three days...
  4. Task Manager Processes

Task Manager Processes: I was cleaning up processed in Task Manager and must have deleted something I shouldn't have. The appearance of the text in emails and web pages don't look as good. They don't look as crisp and the lines aren't all solid. I'm not sure what to do?...
  5. task manager processes

task manager processes: I was going through my task manager and suddenly I saw a process which had Microsoft icon four coloured boxes .it suddenly disappeared. I want to know that which process was that because I have never seen it before....
  6. "Start" process running in task manager?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Start" process running in task manager?: hello, i was downloading some things to my computer today and i noticed i suddenly have a process running in my task manager that's just labeled "Start", it doesn't seem to be using up too much of my memory and it isn't impacting my CPU, but i've never seen this before, can...
  7. Running Processes in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Running Processes in task manager: Why do I have multiple processes running of some programs in task manager using Windows 10, Even after closing them with none running at bottom. Example: Microsoft15...
  8. How to restore the Task list to Task Manager?

How to restore the Task list to Task Manager?: In Windows 10, the Task Manager is displayed after pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL but the Tasks tab is missing. How can I restore the Tasks tab to the Task Manager window?...
  9. Processes / Task Manager

Processes / Task Manager: i have approximately 150-170 processes in task manager every time i open my laptop, is this normal or not ? and my laptop often get hot when i do simpel task like browsing is there any setting that microsoft can do to reduce the processes in task manager? [ATTACH]...
  10. Duplicate processes running in task manager

Duplicate processes running in task manager: I have a few things open yet my computer is running several processes 45 backgorund and 39-80 windows processes. I have 1 google crome 1 Microsoft edge and 1 league of legends open. But in task manager it says 8 google tabs 7 edge tabs and 3 league tabs are open. This is...