Windows 10: How to generate fully english lang version DXdiag txt if system language not english?

Discus and support How to generate fully english lang version DXdiag txt if system language not english? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I got Russian System language as the main system lang.There are many cases when tech support of some programms asking me to show them my dxdiag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MilaMilaV, Aug 14, 2021.

1. MilaMilaV Win User

How to generate fully english lang version DXdiag txt if system language not english?

Hello,I got Russian System language as the main system lang.There are many cases when tech support of some programms asking me to show them my dxdiag file.But some strings in my Dxdiag file like labels strings words keyboadr, mouse etc are completely in Russiandxdiag asked by many support teams and they usualy only look for error codes but why the whole document cannot be be in one language? This is ridiculous.So I wonder how to get dxdiag file only in English without system language change?

:)

MilaMilaV, Aug 14, 2021

2. Blocky English fonts in programs after Japanese>English lang. switch

Hi all,

I recently purchased a new Dell desktop here in Japan, but as English is my native language I switched the display language to English. Unfortunately, many programs and menu screens have blocky and small fonts, as if there is no anti-aliasing or screen smoothing on.

These are fine:

How to generate fully english lang version DXdiag txt if system language not english? [​IMG]

These are not:

How to generate fully english lang version DXdiag txt if system language not english? [​IMG]

Some programs even have a mix:

I have googled around pretty extensively and the main solutions -- using the advanced system settings to adjust for best appearance, and adjusting ClearType text -- have had no effect. Graphics card drivers are all up to date.

My previous computer was an English-language machine bought with Windows 7 and upgraded to 10, and it had no such problems. The problem machine was bought in Japan as a Japanese-language machine, and I switched the display language to English soon after purchasing. I'm assuming that must have something to do with it but I can't find any definitive answers (maybe it's completely unrelated). The font problem is really grating in a few essential programs I use daily so I would love to find a fix.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Yanni Van Halen, Aug 14, 2021
  3. davidm71 Win User
    Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Aug 14, 2021
  4. davidm71 Win User

How to generate fully english lang version DXdiag txt if system language not english?

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

Wasn't an OEM copy though it was a promotional copy given to me for free. Anyhow don't you think it's odd that every language but English be on the list?!

I was able to download the Hebrew version just fine. Not a big deal to add the English language pack using the Nlite app. Thing is there was a time you could download these iso's from digital river but MS shut that down so now all we have are Torrents which is shady if you ask me.

davidm71, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

1. How to generate fully english lang version DXdiag txt if system language not english? - Similar Threads - generate fully english

2. Windows 10 not changing language fully. Dutch to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not changing language fully. Dutch to English: Hey!I wanted to change my windows 10 display language to English US but some components are still in Dutch, such as the start-menu, the search thingy and the settings app some options are in English tho.Does anyone know how to fix this? I have restarted the system multiple...
  3. Windows 10 not changing language fully. Dutch to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not changing language fully. Dutch to English: Hey!I wanted to change my windows 10 display language to English US but some components are still in Dutch, such as the start-menu, the search thingy and the settings app some options are in English tho.Does anyone know how to fix this? I have restarted the system multiple...
  4. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  5. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  6. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Keep system language as English but don't have english as a keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep system language as English but don't have english as a keyboard layout.: I have 3 layouts that I NEED: Czech, Russian, and French. I can type all the English I need via either Czech or French keyboards, I don't need an extra English one in all this mess. But I want my system in English, not French or Czech. Is it Possible?...
  8. How to change the language to English?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the language to English?: Last month, I brought a laptop in China , which is Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Window 10 Chinese family version. I want to change the whole laptop's system to English. When I open the laptop, it's Chinese, I ask the worker to help me to change to English, they went to setting to...
  9. Blocky English fonts in programs after Japanese>English lang. switch

in Windows 10 Support
    Blocky English fonts in programs after Japanese>English lang. switch: Hi all, I recently purchased a new Dell desktop here in Japan, but as English is my native language I switched the display language to English. Unfortunately, many programs and menu screens have blocky and small fonts, as if there is no anti-aliasing or screen smoothing...
  10. language: japanese to english

in Windows 10 Support
    language: japanese to english: I accidentally upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10 while in Japanese I want everything back in English I already tick regional language ,language settings and system locale my clock settings and keyboard are fine now but the system language is still in Japanese.. [img]...