Windows 10: How to get a free Windows Developer account for students

Discus and support How to get a free Windows Developer account for students in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have verified at Azure as student. Now I want to publish my app on Microsoft Store. I want to register at microsoft partner center for free by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Newton Artemis, Jan 27, 2023.

1. How to get a free Windows Developer account for students

I have verified at Azure as student. Now I want to publish my app on Microsoft Store. I want to register at microsoft partner center for free by getting a code.Since Dreamspark has closed, what should i do?

:)

Newton Artemis, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft + GitHub: Free Tools for Student Developers

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/somasegar/ar...evelopers.aspx

Brink, Jan 27, 2023
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 27, 2023
  4. Zakin Win User

How to get a free Windows Developer account for students

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How to get a free Windows Developer account for students :(

Zakin, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

How to get a free Windows Developer account for students

1. How to get a free Windows Developer account for students - Similar Threads - free Developer account

2. How to get a free Windows Developer account for students

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get a free Windows Developer account for students: I have verified at Azure as student. Now I want to publish my app on Microsoft Store. I want to register at microsoft partner center for free by getting a code.Since Dreamspark has closed, what should i do?...
  3. How to get a free Windows Developer account for students

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get a free Windows Developer account for students: I have verified at Azure as student. Now I want to publish my app on Microsoft Store. I want to register at microsoft partner center for free by getting a code.Since Dreamspark has closed, what should i do?...
  4. Free windows key for college students?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free windows key for college students?: I heard that college students get free windows keys. How do I get one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-windows-key-for-college-students/f268c556-b162-4b4c-8f81-dc2152bd8483
  5. How do I get windows 10 for free as a student?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get windows 10 for free as a student?: I know that if you go to onthehub you can get it for free if your school shows up on their store. However, my school does not have a web store so I cannot get windows through them. I’ve also previously gone to another school and used that school store, but of course they...
  6. do all students get a free education OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    do all students get a free education OS?: I was about to sort out the OS of the PC I'm making but when i go to the section to download the education version of windows since I'm a student I couldn't' find my school, does this mean that I can't get the education edition even though I'm a student?...
  7. Activating Windows free for students

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows free for students: Everyone knows that today Windows 10 is the Best operating system But when it comes to price is too much for a student with an orthodox family I am too a 9th-grade student and have a windows 10 education version but when I try to activate it, it asks for my school's address...
  8. as a student can I get Windows 10 completely free

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    as a student can I get Windows 10 completely free: I'm a student and I can get office products for free but now I want to activate windows 10 in my pc , so as a student can I get free activation or I should buy it ?...
  9. Windows10 for students (Free)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 for students (Free): Is there a way that students get authentic windows 10 for free? I'm getting my new laptop without windows. So, I was wondering if it's possible to get a free version for students. submitted by /u/bnodoma20 [link] [comments]...
  10. Microsoft + GitHub: Free Tools for Student Developers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft + GitHub: Free Tools for Student Developers: When we launched the new Visual Studio Community 2013 edition last year, we talked about students being one the audiences this product is really great for. Free access to the tools that professional developers use every day is a great resource for students to learn, code and...