Windows 10: How to get a process to take the last step

Discus and support How to get a process to take the last step in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In one PC, (x64Win10Prov1909)when I insert a USB stick, Notification says "There is a problem with this drive. Scan this drive now and fix it." If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sebastian42, Dec 29, 2019.

1. How to get a process to take the last step

In one PC, (x64Win10Prov1909)when I insert a USB stick, Notification says "There is a problem with this drive. Scan this drive now and fix it." If I click on that, a dialog opens that says "Do you want to scan and fix .....?" If I click on 'Continue without scanning', it opens the drive and so reveals its contents in Explorer; but in another PC (x32Win10Prov1909), the process stops short of opening the USB. How to get the second PC to open the USB automatically ?

:)

Sebastian42, Dec 29, 2019

2. x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Dec 29, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 29, 2019
  4. How to get a process to take the last step

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

How to get a process to take the last step

1. How to get a process to take the last step - Similar Threads - process last step

2. Two-Step Verification Process

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Two-Step Verification Process: I changed my phone number and I can't add my current number without verifying my identity with the old one. I don't have access to my previous phone number. what can I do? Microsoft associates won't receive my phone call as this is a 'password' problem that can be solved...
  3. Two-Step Verification Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two-Step Verification Process: I changed my phone number and I can't add my current number without verifying my identity with the old one. I don't have access to my previous phone number. what can I do? Microsoft associates won't receive my phone call as this is a 'password' problem that can be solved...
  4. Two-Step Verification Process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Last step in creating a shut down sound: When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very frustrating. Help!! 146155
  6. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last step in creating a shut down sound: When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very frustrating. Help!! 146155
  7. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Support
  8. Small taabs taking up screen space. step by step how to rid this infuriating feature!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Small taabs taking up screen space. step by step how to rid this infuriating feature!!!!!!: Small tabs taking up screen space. step by step how to rid this infuriating feature!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-taabs-taking-up-screen-space-step-by-step/cacc2b92-4391-4bf6-aa79-fb0036641f17
  9. steps to take before reformat laptop

steps to take before reformat laptop: i have win 10 in lenovo laptop. due to its slow system performance, i want to reformat it. Before reformatting, i want to store all my data in external hard drive. how to transfer data and what precautions shall i take?...
  10. The W10 update process is a big step backwards

The W10 update process is a big step backwards: Maybe it is only me, but I have difficulties with this new update process. First they took it out of Control panel and made it only available in settings (although you can get it back in control panel by manipulating HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/WindowsUpdate/UX)...