Windows 10: how to get a qwerty keyboard for french

Discus and support how to get a qwerty keyboard for french in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to get a qwerty keyboard for french language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GreentwigXV, Oct 7, 2020.

1. how to get a qwerty keyboard for french

how to get a qwerty keyboard for french language

:)

GreentwigXV, Oct 7, 2020

2. How to type French accent with a Qwerty keyboard and Windows 10?

How to type French accent with a Qwerty keyboard and Windows 10?

AlainLeneveu, Oct 7, 2020
  3. coldmanfabrice, Oct 7, 2020
  4. kensiko Win User

how to get a qwerty keyboard for french

Can't delete french keyboard input!

For some reason, on my mother's PC on which a guy upgraded the PC from Windows 7, the French of France keyboard will not allow to be deleted. The France French keyboard is not in the list of input methods but it still shows in the language bar.

Windows is in French and the main language is French from France. It is the same here on my own computer and I do not have the French France keyboard, only French Canada.

Is there any solution ?

kensiko, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

how to get a qwerty keyboard for french

1. how to get a qwerty keyboard for french - Similar Threads - qwerty keyboard french

2. French Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    French Keyboard: I am taking French classes. I am running Windows 11 64 bit. I tried to add French to the language choices so that I could type compositions in French. I followed the instructions for doing this for Windows 11 and the system showed that the French pack was installed in...
  3. French Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    French Keyboard: I am taking French classes. I am running Windows 11 64 bit. I tried to add French to the language choices so that I could type compositions in French. I followed the instructions for doing this for Windows 11 and the system showed that the French pack was installed in...
  4. Keyboard keys not working on US QWERTY keyboard but work on UK QWERTY keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keys not working on US QWERTY keyboard but work on UK QWERTY keyboard: On my Surface Book 2, when I have the US International QWERTY region keyboard installed, the bottom row of keys has recently stopped working Z, X,C, V, B, N, M. I tried changing to the UK QWERTY region keyboard and these same bottom row keys work. I want to use the US...
  5. Keyboard keys not working on US QWERTY keyboard but work on UK QWERTY keyboard

Keyboard keys not working on US QWERTY keyboard but work on UK QWERTY keyboard: On my Surface Book 2, when I have the US International QWERTY region keyboard installed, the bottom row of keys has recently stopped working Z, X,C, V, B, N, M. I tried changing to the UK QWERTY region keyboard and these same bottom row keys work. I want to use the US...
  6. How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10: Hi,How can I convert the QWERTY keyboard of my Windows 10 laptop, into an AZERTY keyboard ?Thanks for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-qwerty-keyboard-into-an-azerty/0d55cca2-541c-494f-99be-1229a0a7dcdf
  7. How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10

How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10: Hi,How can I convert the QWERTY keyboard of my Windows 10 laptop, into an AZERTY keyboard ?Thanks for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-qwerty-keyboard-into-an-azerty/0d55cca2-541c-494f-99be-1229a0a7dcdf
  8. How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. US-International keyboard QWERTY

in Windows 10 Customization
    US-International keyboard QWERTY: I am in the process of setting up a new laptop. On my old one, I have the US-International keyboard installed, which makes it easy for me to type in French and other foreign languages. I am unable to find the setup as described in various responses in the message boards - I...
  10. FRENCH KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FRENCH KEYBOARD: Hello everyone, I want to type French on my laptop so I changed my keyboard to FR (AZERTY). The problem is that I can't type these letters: â, ê, ô,... because everytime I press ^ (if we want to type these letters, we need to press ^ and then a, e, o,...), it becomes ^^...