Windows 10: HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?)

Discus and support HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition. I was expecting it to be the same as minecraft JAVA edition for pc. I would like to know if there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CamVR, Sep 4, 2018.

1. CamVR Win User

HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?)

I have recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition. I was expecting it to be the same as minecraft JAVA edition for pc. I would like to know if there is anyway to get a refund for it. It would be very appreciated if you could help in any way. Thank You!

:)

CamVR, Sep 4, 2018

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Refund for Minecraft on Windows 10

can I refund minecraft wondows 10 edtiond

Dakotabutler, Sep 4, 2018
  4. HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?)

minecraft refund

I need help I got my mum to buy me minecraft on the Microsoft store and she bought the windows 10 version I want refund it because I like to mod I can only mod on the other version of minecraft .

tristan sheard, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?)

1. HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?) - Similar Threads - REFUND MINECRAFT POSSIBLE

2. Get refund for minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get refund for minecraft windows 10: hi, I bought minecraft windows 10 and i even have proof of the payment, but i can't seem to find it anywhere. What am i supposed to do now? Is there anyway i could get my money back? I didn't get any emails about my payment either and i don't know what to do now. Original...
  3. How to refund minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to refund minecraft windows 10: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition and I realized after I bought it that it wont work on Chrome OS so i need help getting a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-refund-minecraft-windows-10/1a325388-c5bd-41f9-a337-5ee9a5450639
  4. How would i get a refund for Minecraft: Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How would i get a refund for Minecraft: Windows 10?: Hello there! I tried to get a refund through the Order History, but I do not see a button for Request a Refund. I've only had the game for a few hours, but it turns out i don't need it as i just purchased the game on ps4 How would I get my money back?...
  5. How to get Refund?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get Refund?: Hi. I wish to apply for a refund on a program I neither wanted or downloaded but for which I've been charged. Regards, Owen Order <Removed for Privacy> [Original Title: Refund]...
  6. How can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10"?

How can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10"?: I just accidentally bought the Minecraft window 10 edition because I thought it was java edition. And I couldn't find any option for refund in order history page, so can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10" and how?...
  7. I want to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft via the Microsoft Store believing that it would allow me to play with my friends. However, not long after, I realized that Minecraft for Windows 10 is not compatible with the Java Edition, which I didn't even know existed. I now wanted to get a refund, but...
  8. How to get refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection

How to get refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection: Purchase by mistake, don't have window 10, how can I get the refund? Looping around the 1. Microsoft Support which no one answer.. 2. Refer to Microsoft store which asked to get to My order to click the refund icon, which is not available 3. Ask to check terms of sales....
  9. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, This is about ordernumber 8397272837 in the Microsoft store. I thought I had purchased the correct Minecraft version for my son, with the Windows 10 start collection, but he informed me that I should have purchased the Minecraft Java Edition. Can you give me a refund...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 refund

Minecraft windows 10 refund: Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-refund/fa62b9d6-8d67-4703-9155-58d24da6c371"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to refund minecraft windows 10

2. how to refund minecraft

3. can you refund minecraft windows 10

4. minecraft refund,
  5. how to refund minecraft windows 10 edition,
  6. refund minecraft,
  7. refund minecraft windows 10 version,
  8. refund minecraft windows 10,
  9. can i refund minecraft windows 10,
  10. how to refund windows 10 minecraft,
  11. minecraft windows 10 refund,