Windows 10: HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?)

Discus and support HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition. I was expecting it to be the same as minecraft JAVA edition for pc. I would like to know if there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CamVR, Sep 4, 2018.

1. CamVR Win User

HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?)

I have recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition. I was expecting it to be the same as minecraft JAVA edition for pc. I would like to know if there is anyway to get a refund for it. It would be very appreciated if you could help in any way. Thank You!

:)

CamVR, Sep 4, 2018

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Refund for Minecraft on Windows 10

can I refund minecraft wondows 10 edtiond

Dakotabutler, Sep 4, 2018
  4. HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?)

minecraft refund

I need help I got my mum to buy me minecraft on the Microsoft store and she bought the windows 10 version I want refund it because I like to mod I can only mod on the other version of minecraft .

tristan sheard, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?)

1. HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?) - Similar Threads - REFUND MINECRAFT POSSIBLE

2. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version: Hi again,So I've purchased Minecraft windows 10,and it's not what I'm looking for I need the Java versionIs there a way to return this? or am I stuck with this version?I've already tried going to payment and billing on my account but the refund option doesn't come up.Please...
  3. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version: Hi again,So I've purchased Minecraft windows 10,and it's not what I'm looking for I need the Java versionIs there a way to return this? or am I stuck with this version?I've already tried going to payment and billing on my account but the refund option doesn't come up.Please...
  4. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?: When I look at my order history there is no option for refund. Is it possible to get a refund for windows 10 Home Edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-get-a-refund-for-windows-10/bb229e33-dd91-4ada-a2c5-0286ce7c8fb1
  6. Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?: When I look at my order history there is no option for refund. Is it possible to get a refund for windows 10 Home Edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-get-a-refund-for-windows-10/bb229e33-dd91-4ada-a2c5-0286ce7c8fb1
  7. Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is it possible to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10?: My son takes an online class which I had to buy and install Minecraft Java Edition for. Prior to this, I accidentally purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 thinking this was the correct version. Am I able to get a refund for the Windows 10 version?...
  9. Get refund for minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get refund for minecraft windows 10: hi, I bought minecraft windows 10 and i even have proof of the payment, but i can't seem to find it anywhere. What am i supposed to do now? Is there anyway i could get my money back? I didn't get any emails about my payment either and i don't know what to do now. Original...
  10. How to refund minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to refund minecraft windows 10: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition and I realized after I bought it that it wont work on Chrome OS so i need help getting a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-refund-minecraft-windows-10/1a325388-c5bd-41f9-a337-5ee9a5450639

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to refund minecraft windows 10

2. how to refund minecraft

3. can you refund minecraft windows 10

4. minecraft refund,
  5. how to refund minecraft windows 10 edition,
  6. refund minecraft,
  7. refund minecraft windows 10 version,
  8. refund minecraft windows 10,
  9. can i refund minecraft windows 10,
  10. how to refund windows 10 minecraft,
  11. minecraft windows 10 refund,