Windows 10: How to get a refund for Outer Worlds? Should I contact Paypal or bank?

Discus and support How to get a refund for Outer Worlds? Should I contact Paypal or bank? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. Support is useless. Automated support goes in circles or direct me to xbox platform while I haven't got xbox. Nobody called me for an hour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maruda, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Maruda Win User

How to get a refund for Outer Worlds? Should I contact Paypal or bank?

Hi all.

Support is useless. Automated support goes in circles or direct me to xbox platform while I haven't got xbox.

Nobody called me for an hour and I don't know what to do.

I need refund for Outer Worlds that can't be installed.

:)

Maruda, Oct 26, 2019

2. Refund for unauthorized purchase - Developer does not refund but recommends to dispute the charge

I realized I was charged without my authorization by an in-app purchase. I contacted the developer, finally today they replied me but they just recommended to dispute the charge with the bank. I do not understand very well why they don't just refund me
    and prefer the bank contact them. Any idea? By the way, given what they said, my next step is to call my bank and dispute this charge. Any suggestion is very welcomed!

Thanks

ZackariasLord, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Banks

So you're trying to log into PayPal from your phone, or do I misunderstand? I can easily log into my PayPal account with my 3rd. Ed. E73.

Depending on where you live and who you bank with, I have found that banks can be very, very fussy about web access. Some allow only Internet Explorer and Firefox from Windows and Macintosh computers...and only specific versions at that! Want to use Opera
    with Windows or Firefox with Linux? You're out of luck. (Unless you hack the browser.) If this describes your bank, I suggest you contact their support department, but if they won't budge, please consider moving your money to a more flexible bank. Situations
    like this will never change until customers start taking hard stances.

thetao---01, Oct 26, 2019
  4. CherylJM Win User

Ways to Pay in Paypal

I was trying to buy the app Maps Pro in the Microsoft Store and was linking my Paypal Account. Why is my actual Paypal Account which has some money in it not listed in "Choose Way to Pay" option. Only my Bank Account and Credit card are listed as ways
    to pay?

CherylJM, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. How to get a refund for Outer Worlds? Should I contact Paypal or bank? - Similar Threads - refund Outer Worlds

2. Refund a world

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund a world: Recently bought a world that is bugged and not working as advertised. I tried asking for a refund but it said there was not one available. This is incredibly unfair because the world not does work as advertised and I deserve the minecoins back. Please fix this and refund me...
  3. Outer Worlds - Peril on Gorgon

Outer Worlds - Peril on Gorgon: I am played and finished The Outer Worlds. I just downloaded the new DLC and Microsfot says it is installed. I have gone back to multiple saves before the final quest and the DLC does not trigger. I also do not show the "Peril on Gorgon" on the right bottom of the main...
  4. Can't get permission to play The Outer Worlds!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get permission to play The Outer Worlds!?: So I am a child account and I wanna play The Outer Worlds. And because it's an 18, I need to request access to run the game. Now I had to login to my parents account on my store to download the game. And now when I try to request access via email the only way it says and...
  5. Outer Worlds 0x87E00013

Outer Worlds 0x87E00013: Is there any solution to this? Every thread I've found while searching has gotten exactly zero support and just gets closed by mods. What is going on here? I bought the game straight up from Microsoft Store. It has an update but it keeps getting this error - 0x87E00013...
  6. Outer Worlds is not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds is not launching: Played just fine the last couple of days, but for some reason it is not launching at all. I have tried launching from the Xbox app, Microsoft Store, the Start menu pin and task bar pin. There are no failed launches in the Task Manager. It isn't even trying to start up the...
  7. How to put a save in the outer worlds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to put a save in the outer worlds?: I played the game at my friend's house, copied the saves and when I try to put it on my PC the game doesn't recognize save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-a-save-in-the-outer-worlds/a21735a9-79c7-4608-b1e1-7bbba0e0fd8c
  8. The Outer Worlds won't start.

The Outer Worlds won't start.: Worked fine yesterday, now nothing happens when i press the play button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-outer-worlds-wont-start/3af9d0c9-fb88-403c-a475-9eaf20901596"
  9. The Outer Worlds not available in Malaysia ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds not available in Malaysia ???: As title said, I tried using the MS Store built in Windows itself first, the game is no where to be found. Then I went to their site if I go to the US MS site, it's available. But if I were to go to my country site, Malaysia. it be grey out and state Game Isn't Available.......
  10. The Outer Worlds will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds will not install: I preordered the game through the Microsoft Store. The install button is there, I press it and a quick install bar fills up. A window pops up and says its installed but when I click on the window it takes me back to the game's store page and the install button is there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shouls i get the outer worlds

2. how to get refund for outerworlds

3. outer worlds microsoft refund