Windows 10: How to get a refund for windows dvd player and uninstall it

Discus and support How to get a refund for windows dvd player and uninstall it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows dvd player won't play discs. I just bought it and want a refund.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaymondBare, Oct 3, 2018.

1. How to get a refund for windows dvd player and uninstall it

Windows dvd player won't play discs. I just bought it and want a refund.

:)

RaymondBare, Oct 3, 2018

2. need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Oct 3, 2018
  3. need refund for dvd player

dvd player won't play dvd. how do I get refund?

johnmolaro, Oct 3, 2018
  4. How to get a refund for windows dvd player and uninstall it

DVD player stopped working

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• What do you refer by ‘DVD player stopped working’?

• Is the DVD drive not detecting DVD’s or is the drive itself not detected by Windows?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below if the DVD drive is not detected and check.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the DVD drive drivers check if it works for you. Follow the steps to uninstall the DVD drive drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the DVD drive listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

How to get a refund for windows dvd player and uninstall it

1. How to get a refund for windows dvd player and uninstall it - Similar Threads - refund dvd player

2. how to get refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get refund: I was trying out the trial and it did not ask me what plan i wanted. I was charged the family plan and charged full price and did not have that in mind. i need to talk about a refund in full and hope i get useful information....
  3. how to get refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get refund: I was trying out the trial and it did not ask me what plan i wanted. I was charged the family plan and charged full price and did not have that in mind. i need to talk about a refund in full and hope i get useful information....
  4. I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player. How do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player. How do I get a refund?: I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player on my new harddrive. How do I get a refund, please? I DON'T KNOW WHICH "PRODUCT" TO SELECT BELOW! SO I MAY HAVE SELECTED THE WRONG ONE....
  5. I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player. How do I get a refund?

I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player. How do I get a refund?: I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player on my new harddrive. How do I get a refund, please? I DON'T KNOW WHICH "PRODUCT" TO SELECT BELOW! SO I MAY HAVE SELECTED THE WRONG ONE....
  6. How to refund Windows DVD Player

How to refund Windows DVD Player: I just purchased Windows DVD Player today, but found it entirely unsatisfactory - subtitles don't work, menus are buggy, and there is a lot of screen tearing and flickering. I have since tried a couple of free apps and have encountered no such issues. I want to refund the...
  7. How to get Refund?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get Refund?: Hi. I wish to apply for a refund on a program I neither wanted or downloaded but for which I've been charged. Regards, Owen Order <Removed for Privacy> [Original Title: Refund]...
  8. Windows DVD Player

Windows DVD Player: I purchased Windows DVD player app for windows 10. It does not appear as a tile box and does not appear in the Start menu list does not autoplay and start when i insert a dvd...
  9. Media player S pro How can I get a refund?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Media player S pro How can I get a refund?: I brought this program as it claimed to read .vivo files this was a old video encoding format that was used before real.com was about, The program makes a lot of claims which are totally false ie reading the above format and even reading DVD's when it cannot How is it...
  10. DVD region on media player with DVD driver and windows DVD player

DVD region on media player with DVD driver and windows DVD player: Can I change the region for DVD player in windows media player if I have DVD drive with windows dvd player installed? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-region-on-media-player-with-dvd-driver-and/cd23d83c-3505-402a-86bb-4eaf15c8f3cd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. refund for windows dvd player app

2. get refund for Microsoft DVD player

3. refund on the microsoft dvd player