Windows 10: How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

Discus and support How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi again,So I've purchased Minecraft windows 10,and it's not what I'm looking for I need the Java versionIs there a way to return this? or am I stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TajCormick, Dec 8, 2021.

1. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

Hi again,So I've purchased Minecraft windows 10,and it's not what I'm looking for I need the Java versionIs there a way to return this? or am I stuck with this version?I've already tried going to payment and billing on my account but the refund option doesn't come up.Please help me :Taj

:)

TajCormick, Dec 8, 2021

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Minecraft Refund

Is it available to refund the Windows 10 Starter Collection for Minecraft? I accidentally bought the wrong version.

PhoenixDavis, Dec 8, 2021
  4. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

[Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted
    to find out if Minecraft Windows 10 edition was refundable.

Thanks

JenGreen708, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

1. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version - Similar Threads - refund Minecraft version

2. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version: Hi again,So I've purchased Minecraft windows 10,and it's not what I'm looking for I need the Java versionIs there a way to return this? or am I stuck with this version?I've already tried going to payment and billing on my account but the refund option doesn't come up.Please...
  3. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version: Hi again,So I've purchased Minecraft windows 10,and it's not what I'm looking for I need the Java versionIs there a way to return this? or am I stuck with this version?I've already tried going to payment and billing on my account but the refund option doesn't come up.Please...
  4. Get refund for minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get refund for minecraft windows 10: hi, I bought minecraft windows 10 and i even have proof of the payment, but i can't seem to find it anywhere. What am i supposed to do now? Is there anyway i could get my money back? I didn't get any emails about my payment either and i don't know what to do now. Original...
  5. How to refund minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to refund minecraft windows 10: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition and I realized after I bought it that it wont work on Chrome OS so i need help getting a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-refund-minecraft-windows-10/1a325388-c5bd-41f9-a337-5ee9a5450639
  6. How would i get a refund for Minecraft: Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How would i get a refund for Minecraft: Windows 10?: Hello there! I tried to get a refund through the Order History, but I do not see a button for Request a Refund. I've only had the game for a few hours, but it turns out i don't need it as i just purchased the game on ps4 How would I get my money back?...
  7. How can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10"?

How can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10"?: I just accidentally bought the Minecraft window 10 edition because I thought it was java edition. And I couldn't find any option for refund in order history page, so can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10" and how?...
  8. How to get refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection

How to get refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection: Purchase by mistake, don't have window 10, how can I get the refund? Looping around the 1. Microsoft Support which no one answer.. 2. Refer to Microsoft store which asked to get to My order to click the refund icon, which is not available 3. Ask to check terms of sales....
  9. Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version: Hey, How do i refund mincraft window 10 version ? or i cant refund it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund-window-10-version/3e1ec5d4-fa07-4bd8-bc12-af1ef137fb9e
  10. HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?): I have recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition. I was expecting it to be the same as minecraft JAVA edition for pc. I would like to know if there is anyway to get a refund for it. It would be very appreciated if you could help in any way. Thank You!...