Windows 10: how to get a rid of NORTON security web page

Discus and support how to get a rid of NORTON security web page in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello every body *Smile recently when i want to visit some web pages on internet i get a alert from norton security company on my browser witch says:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hz021, Jul 5, 2016.

1. hz021 Win User

how to get a rid of NORTON security web page

hello every body *Smile
    recently when i want to visit some web pages on internet i get a alert from norton security company on my browser witch says: " this page is unsecured and you can not access to this page" when i close page and try another time i get the same error.. and there`s a options on that web page which says : "i want to visit this page any way" when i click on that i get the same alert page.. i don`t know what to do to get a rid of this error.. should i change my computer`s IP ? any suggestions? thank you very much

:)

hz021, Jul 5, 2016

2. When opening a web page off of Pinterest received a security Alert supposedly from Microsoft with the number of 855 781 3773 in Windows 10

<Original Title: Security Alert>

When opening a web page off of Pinterest received a security Alert supposedly from Microsoft with the number of 855 781 3773. I googled the number and it's a scam. How do I get rid of it? I opened task manager but it would not close it.

PegAldridge, Jul 5, 2016
  3. chinese on webpage

why am i getting chinese on web pages and how do i get rid of it

MarkAMoore, Jul 5, 2016
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Depending on where you're going you might want to heed the warnings. Although I have seen Norton give me a warning notice about this forum as well as 7 forums sometimes (obviously false positive)

Norton safe browsing is usually a plug in for the browser & you may be able to disable it, check the plug in settings & see if this is an option.

Borg 386, Jul 6, 2016
  5. hz021 Win User
    thank you so much dear Brog 386 *Smile
    I use Mozila Fire Fox version 46.0.1... and i checked the add-ons list and there were no add-on from Notron Security company installed on my browser.. i think i should change my computer`s IP address when i get this Error.. but i didn`t try it yet.. i`ll give it a try and share the results with you.. by the way can you please guide me about how to change Computer`s IP Address? i want to know your methods.. *Smile thank you so much guys .. peace and love! :-*

hz021, Jul 7, 2016
  6. AndreTen Win User
    It doesn't need to be browser addon. Norton secure DNS can be applied to PC or router itself. And probably with a cause!

Changing IP won't necessary help. You should get help from your (home) network admin, because he/she knows if it is safe to guide you to those pages. *Smile

AndreTen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how to get a rid of NORTON security web page - Similar Threads - rid NORTON security

2. How do i get rid of this web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this web browser: My browser no matter what i use chrome google yahoo or whatever it will always switch to a weird web browser with a tree and colorful acorns in it and no matter what i try it always switch to that when i search something up. How can i get rid of this...
  3. How do i get rid of this web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this web browser: My browser no matter what i use chrome google yahoo or whatever it will always switch to a weird web browser with a tree and colorful acorns in it and no matter what i try it always switch to that when i search something up. How can i get rid of this...
  4. Norton Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton Security: Is Norton Security a scam? I called 411 and the Operator could not find ANY listing for Norton. I paid for a year subscription again last March. They get lost from my laptop more and more often and my brother a few years ago had to pay a man $500 Bank Debit card for him to...
  5. How do I get rid of fake Norton pop ups?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of fake Norton pop ups?: I started getting these fake Norton pop ups how do I get rid of them please help submitted by /u/awesomebrett57 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy9l8t/how_do_i_get_rid_of_fake_norton_pop_ups/
  6. Norton security

Norton security: The instructions for putting a Norton icon on my desktop don't work. Cannot drag and drop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/norton-security/f865366d-b89e-4b4d-8966-7777ec92d4be
  7. How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....: This problem has been going on for some time. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-getting-web-page-not-responding-then/1b73d1d7-6d10-4f51-b22b-c81fbb7ba81a
  8. norton security

norton security: i have comcast for internet and they offer norton security for there antivirus protection. but i'm wondering if it is any better than what i have now. a few years ago i asked about virus program and some said to use the avast and ccleaner and malwarebytes and a few others but...
  9. Norton Security

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Norton Security: I have Norton Security on my Windows 10 v1903 pc. Just bought a laptop Windows 10 v1903 went into Microsoft store and downloaded Norton app. Clicked on launch and it opened in Explorer browser but could see nothing regarding Norton. Clicked on search on taskbar this only gave...
  10. Norton safe web

Norton safe web: Norton safe web, is a good idea to install or not. I just have Norton security suite right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/norton-safe-web/0a56947a-70f0-46c6-b625-31af32c9011f