Windows 10: How to get a warning on startup after windows 10 crashes

Discus and support How to get a warning on startup after windows 10 crashes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I understand crashes happen what annoys me is my computer wont tell me if they do. Is there option anywhere so that when I startup the PC if it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alexthefatcat, May 18, 2020.

1. How to get a warning on startup after windows 10 crashes

I understand crashes happen what annoys me is my computer wont tell me if they do. Is there option anywhere so that when I startup the PC if it has crashed it gives me warning preferably with a littel info about what went wrong, I used to get a message on windows 7. Most of my crashes happen when the computer is on standby at night.

cheers

:)

Alexthefatcat, May 18, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 18, 2020
  3. warning message when startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system with the warning message and slow performance. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter.

It finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Follow:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: I suggest you to boot the computer in Safe mode with Networking and check if this issue persist.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Method 3: I suggest you to install he pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 18, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

How to get a warning on startup after windows 10 crashes

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 18, 2020
Thema:

How to get a warning on startup after windows 10 crashes

1. How to get a warning on startup after windows 10 crashes - Similar Threads - warning startup crashes

2. Windows 10 crashes a bit after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes a bit after startup: HelloI believe the title explained it the best I could. A bit after bootup my pc get blue screened.Doesn't happen all that often but sometimes games are also crashing.Here are my dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfMrMmZiM0iM8It_tOnK8We-0YDYLlul/view?usp=share_link...
  3. Windows 10 crashes a bit after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashes a bit after startup: HelloI believe the title explained it the best I could. A bit after bootup my pc get blue screened.Doesn't happen all that often but sometimes games are also crashing.Here are my dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfMrMmZiM0iM8It_tOnK8We-0YDYLlul/view?usp=share_link...
  4. Windows 10 crashes a bit after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. crash after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    crash after startup: if i turn on my laptop it starts up to login screen and then crashing without blue screen or it just survives 10 minutes then crashes (fairly new laptop) this happened out of my eyes, i just left the laptop running and went somewhere for 4mins... then i got to laptop...
  6. Windows 10, crash after blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, crash after blue screen on startup: Hi I got this problem where my laptop has a blank blue screen after I turn it on and shuts down right after. Is there a way to fix this? Edit: now I get a stop code 0xc000021a I have looked for online fixes regarding the stop code however it doesn't work as my laptop...
  7. Warning message at startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Warning message at startup: I get a message at startup saying "Microsoft Account Problem, click here to fix it in Shared Experiences" Is this real or spam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warning-message-at-startup/10b9600f-bade-436c-812a-c77be40eb6b7"
  8. How do I get rid of popup warning at Firefox startup

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get rid of popup warning at Firefox startup: Every time I start Firefox (latest edition) to my homepage (Yahoo Mail) I get the attached popup warning window. Have tried abd tried but can't figure out how to get rid of this ? Is there a setting and/or option somewhere that I am missing to get rid of this ongoing popup...
  9. How to get update warnings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get update warnings: I recently noticed my monthly internet data had used up 109 GBs over a 2 week period, which did not correspond to my known usage. On further investigation I found that Windows 10 updater had tried to install the same update 95 times between October 17th - 27th. And this...
  10. getting Windows 10 after a crash.

in Windows 10 Support
    getting Windows 10 after a crash.: My computer was hacked so I may have to wipe out my hard drive . My data files are safely backed up on carbonite but software is another matter . I have to questions: 1. The malaware lets me do very little but would I be able to try something like Safe Mode to get into the...