Windows 10: how to get a xp iso for VMware workstation without paying legally

Discus and support how to get a xp iso for VMware workstation without paying legally in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please somebody give me a link to a legal windows xp pro iso for free 126095 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ETECH, Jan 27, 2019.

1. ETECH Win User

how to get a xp iso for VMware workstation without paying legally

Please somebody give me a link to a legal windows xp pro iso for free

:)

ETECH, Jan 27, 2019

2. Windows XP Sound Issues on VMware Workstation Player

Hi,

On VMware Workstation Player 12.5.2 (free for non-commercial usage), I am having issues in Windows XP virtual machines with the sound.

The sound output by the VM sounds poor, extremely crackled and laggy. Not having this issue in Windows Vista or Windows ME, only XP.

ISOs are all clean copies and work absolutely fine on VirtualBox 4.3.x, so it is not an ISO issue, more or less a problem with VMware.

Can't sign up to the VMware forums to ask this, because I am not part of a company (hence why I am using the non-commercial usage version), and can't fill in some of the info it requires for me to register there, so decided to ask here. Googling seems to show this is specific to Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.

Any suggestions please? Thanks. how to get a xp iso for VMware workstation without paying legally :)

microneppy, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Naldo822 Win User
    Will Windows 10 support VMware Workstation version 7.1.6?

Original Title:

Upgrade to Windows 10

Will Windows 10 support VMware Workstation version 7.1.6? I have several virtual machines running XP.

Naldo822, Jan 27, 2019
  4. dhjohns Win User

VMWare workstation 11 no internet.

VMWare Workstation 12 is out now, which fully supports Windows 10. I suggest upgrading to 12.

dhjohns, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

1. how to get a xp iso for VMware workstation without paying legally - Similar Threads - iso VMware workstation

2. Vmware Workstation and W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vmware Workstation and W10: I am running W10.Can anyone suggest why I am having trouble using VMware on my class 3 Dell 5430 laptop running W10? I was able to install Vmware but when I tried to open it the next day it would not open. I was also unable to connect a USB 3.0 Flash Drive but I could connect...
  3. Vmware Workstation and W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vmware Workstation and W10: I am running W10.Can anyone suggest why I am having trouble using VMware on my class 3 Dell 5430 laptop running W10? I was able to install Vmware but when I tried to open it the next day it would not open. I was also unable to connect a USB 3.0 Flash Drive but I could connect...
  4. Running XP Professional .iso on VMWARE on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running XP Professional .iso on VMWARE on Win 11: An older VMWare version 6 went haywire on my Win 10, so I figured I'd try their version 16 on Win 11 and Install a copy of XP Professional -32-bit. Everything is OK until one has to put in the Product Key. This can be found on the .iso in .txt files. But the Installer keeps...
  5. Running XP Professional .iso on VMWARE on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running XP Professional .iso on VMWARE on Win 11: An older VMWare version 6 went haywire on my Win 10, so I figured I'd try their version 16 on Win 11 and Install a copy of XP Professional -32-bit. Everything is OK until one has to put in the Product Key. This can be found on the .iso in .txt files. But the Installer keeps...
  6. How to get HEVC Codec without paying for it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get HEVC Codec without paying for it?: What the title said, I want to watch a certain video I downloaded but windows isn't letting me because I don't have the HEVC Codec, which costs money. PS: I don't want to use an application like VLC or something because I prefer the UI on the Windows Media Player a lot more....
  7. Windows XP Sound Issues on VMware Workstation Player

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows XP Sound Issues on VMware Workstation Player: Hi, On VMware Workstation Player 12.5.2 (free for non-commercial usage), I am having issues in Windows XP virtual machines with the sound. The sound output by the VM sounds poor, extremely crackled and laggy. Not having this issue in Windows Vista or Windows ME, only...
  8. Configure VMware Workstation

Configure VMware Workstation: Hi, Based on a scenario, I have queries as following. VMware Workstation 12 Pro is installed in a Windows 10 Desktop. As guest OS, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 R2 are installed in VMware Workstation. I have to do a setup for networking...
  9. VMWare Workstation 10.4

VMWare Workstation 10.4: VMWare Workstation 10.4 is on the street. Up and running, and at the moment haven't had any problems running any OS. 2753
  10. vmware workstation 12.5.2

vmware workstation 12.5.2: Hi folks If you are running Linux Hosts this version of VMWARE workstation (and similar release of vmplayer) seems to have fixed problems of "wobbly mouse" etc -- also when scrolling inside the GUEST in windowed mode --I.E Windowed mode WITHIN the guest the scroll is...