Windows 10: 'how to get access to Zune Media Collection Reset Tool'

Discus and support 'how to get access to Zune Media Collection Reset Tool' in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; **Original Title** Reset Tool I understand that Microsoft has not supported the Zune player for many years but I am trying to find a source/location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaleSchultz1, Dec 3, 2018.

1. 'how to get access to Zune Media Collection Reset Tool'

**Original Title**

Reset Tool

I understand that Microsoft has not supported the Zune player for many years but I am trying to find a source/location for the Media Collection Reset Tool. Is there anyway to access the tool?

***Moved from Email / Searching email***

:)

DaleSchultz1, Dec 3, 2018
  2. DrLK Win User

Problem with Zune - 'Microsoft Zune has stopped working'

I have solved the problem using the following method:

Method: Run the Zune Media Collection Reset Tool
    • Visit the following Web site to download the reset tool:
      http://go.microsoft.com/FWLink?LinkID=105882
    • Run the reset tool.
    • Follow the steps in the wizard.
    • Restart the Zune software. The Zune software will have to add your collection back into your library. Depending on the size of your library, this may take anywhere from several minutes to an hour.

DrLK, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Zune not detecting music.

Perhaps the Zune Collection Tool will fix the problem?
    See this thread.

Julie fka profjulie, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

'how to get access to Zune Media Collection Reset Tool'

1. 'how to get access to Zune Media Collection Reset Tool' - Similar Threads - 'how access Zune

2. Reset Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Tool: I understand that Microsoft has not supported the Zune player for many years but I am trying to find a source/location for the Media Collection Reset Tool. Is there anyway to access the tool? ***Moved from Email / Searching email***...
  3. how to get win 10 1809 media creator tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to get win 10 1809 media creator tool: I would like to know where to download the media creation tool for the release of 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-win-10-1809-media-creator-tool/78a854ce-2516-4b32-bd9b-74a96ffa0d69
  4. Zune HD Reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zune HD Reset: Hello! So I found my old Zune HD a few weeks ago and I've been wanting to wipe it of all information (pictures, music, etc) so I tried to do it based on forums online but couldn't. After trying to wipe it of all its information, I was left with the screen "Connect Zune to...
  5. how do i sync my zune player to windows media player

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i sync my zune player to windows media player: how do i sync my zune player to windows media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-zune-player-to-windows-media/ded05875-2c0c-45a6-a65e-bef74b190e81
  6. Unable to reset windows 10 or create media tool

Unable to reset windows 10 or create media tool: Hi everyone, I have a laptop that I'm trying to prepare for a new owner. I'd like to be able to reset to factory default and wipe the drive etc (just one SSD which has the Windows 10 install). At first I tried using the 'reset' option in the update & security part of...
  7. Resetting PC problem via windows and media creation tool

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Resetting PC problem via windows and media creation tool: Hi all i have been having an issue with my pc for a while so I have started trying to reset it and have a clean installation of windows 10. I have tried going to settings, update and security, and restting it. However half way the through the process it stops and gives...
  8. media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    media creation tool: Anyone know if the media creation tool is up to date with build 1511 yet or is it still on 10240? Tim 31843
  9. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Media creation tool: Anyone know what version of the win 10 os the media creation tool is at? 43958
  10. Media Creation Tool

Media Creation Tool: Today, Nov 21st, I found out the Media Creation Tool has been changed. http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/softw...load/windows10 It looks like the older one with the choice of bit-versions. Is this a most current one with threshold 2 10586, or has Microsoft pulled it down...