Windows 10: How to get activation key for acer aspire E5- 576

Discus and support How to get activation key for acer aspire E5- 576 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got an acer laptop from India, pre installed windows 10 home, the sale guy did not give me the windows activation key, now he stopped responding to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sri 22, Mar 12, 2020.

1. sri 22 Win User

How to get activation key for acer aspire E5- 576

I got an acer laptop from India, pre installed windows 10 home, the sale guy did not give me the windows activation key, now he stopped responding to me, "SRI COMPURETERS' , Pondicherry India, the show room is called- ACER PONDICHERRY- BUSSY STREET, PONDICHERRY, INDIA

Now iam in Saudi arabia my computer is not updsatind and asking for activation key.

how do I get my activation key from my loptop,- the sales person says it in mother board,

HOW CAN I GET THE ACTIVATION KEY FROM MY COMPUTER

:)

sri 22, Mar 12, 2020
  2. bobkn Win User

Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P

You're sure that you installed the drivers for the Realtek sound card?

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFi...E&Step3=ASPIRE E5-511P&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_27

Direct link, Win 10 X64.

bobkn, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Acer touch screen not working

Model is Acer Aspire E5-576-392H

There was a setup and install for the "VGA driver support RS4" and I followed all the prompts and Restarted, but it did not fix the problem. also downloaded the "VGA Driver", but failed to see a setup.

Frustrated1948-me-too, Mar 12, 2020
  4. How to get activation key for acer aspire E5- 576

acer aspire laptop wifi problem

I have a acer aspire E5 574 laptop and it does not have a wifi icon on the task bar. how can I activate wifi?

SasiniVidarshi, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

How to get activation key for acer aspire E5- 576

1. How to get activation key for acer aspire E5- 576 - Similar Threads - activation key acer

2. Acer aspire vx15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire vx15: Dear Microsoft community I am the owner of a windows pc, i has not been in use for quite some time10-11 months. I started it up it worked fine for the first 30 minutes, until i wanted to update fortnite, it was gonna take some time so i left it to it, when i came back i...
  3. acer Aspire E5-511 laptop hdmi stopped working after windows update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    acer Aspire E5-511 laptop hdmi stopped working after windows update.: I need help with same problem that hasn;t been resolved for me yet. I coppied and pasted the following ... I tried updating the drivers for Intel, but windows informed me that I already have the best. I also tried updating the Realtek drivers, just in case there was a...
  4. Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking: I have bought a acer laptop when it came from repair it started ghost clicking like a autoclicker I don't have any autoclicker running luckily I have a second pc...
  5. Acer Aspire E5-575G Audio lags Video have to keep reinstalling driver

Acer Aspire E5-575G Audio lags Video have to keep reinstalling driver: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G running Windows 10 version 1903 which uses the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. After one or two days of use, the audio will begin to lag the video when I am watching a movie in any type of media player. The only way I can stop this from...
  6. Acer aspire e15

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire e15: My laptop stuck at the lock screen. I can't go through the log in screen. When i press any key the screen will flash many time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e15/7928f1a7-6b0b-437b-b5ce-8254b0d87d54
  7. Acer Aspire 5

Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...
  8. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d
  9. Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P

Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P: Well, I've got a problem with my second laptop, acer aspire e15-551P. After I upgraded my windows to 10, voice totally disappeared also sound card cannot be found. Already downloaded and installed all available drivers from acer site. Still doesnt work, any idea how to fix...
  10. Acer Aspire E5-575G || Windows 10 Home || NO BOOTABLE DEVICE

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer Aspire E5-575G || Windows 10 Home || NO BOOTABLE DEVICE: So let me tell the truth. I had tried to install Ubuntu 18.04 along side windows as a dual boot system. i have done it before many times but this time was my bad luck and something gone wrong. after restarting i have welcomed with windows 10, i repeated this 2 - 3 times then...