Windows 10: How to get Activation Key on PreInstalled Win10 Laptop

Discus and support How to get Activation Key on PreInstalled Win10 Laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Lenevo , YOGA710 15IKB series laptop with preinstalled Win10 Home. I want to re-install the Win 10. I have following queries: 1. I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnupamRoyChowdhury, Dec 15, 2018.

1. How to get Activation Key on PreInstalled Win10 Laptop

I have a Lenevo , YOGA710 15IKB series laptop with preinstalled Win10 Home. I want to re-install the Win 10. I have following queries:

1. I don't have Activation Key( probably it already activated when I received the Laptop), so I need that. Where do I get it

2. Need an image of Win10 to reinstall in this laptop

Thanks in advance for the help How to get Activation Key on PreInstalled Win10 Laptop :)

:)

AnupamRoyChowdhury, Dec 15, 2018

2. How to downgrade a laptop with preinstalled Win10

Hi,

Recently bought a new laptop which came preinstalled with windows 10 single language. I wanna downgrade my laptop to win7 as most of my games which I bought are not compatible with Win10. How can i downgrade my laptop to Win7 professional? And how to know
    my win10 product key so that i can restore to Win 10 later?

Sai SindhurAlwar, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Win10 activation key

You don't need a full version, you can use your existing Windows 7 product key to activate.

Click Start > Settings > Update & security
    > Activation > Change the product key then enter the new product key then click
    Next to Activate

If you are unable to activate Windows 10 after all the above and you are certain you have the correct edition installed, then please attempt phone activation:

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Windows 7 came preinstalled on my computer, how do I find the product key?

The product key is usually located on the COA sticker attached to the bottom of your laptop or in the battery compartment. In some rare cases it can also be found in the memory compartment. For tower systems, look at the top or the side of the system unit. It
    looks like the following:

How to get Activation Key on PreInstalled Win10 Laptop f384ee1b-e508-4e18-8728-465771c4ba50.gif

If the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) sticker is damaged or letters or not legible, you will have to consider the following options:

• Use a digital camera to capture a picture of the COA then enlarge it on your computer.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 15, 2018
  4. wishihad Win User

How to get Activation Key on PreInstalled Win10 Laptop

Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone How to get Activation Key on PreInstalled Win10 Laptop :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

How to get Activation Key on PreInstalled Win10 Laptop

1. How to get Activation Key on PreInstalled Win10 Laptop - Similar Threads - Activation Key PreInstalled

2. Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop: I bought a Windows 10 Preinstalled Laptop about 5 years ago. I switched the os with LINUX without connecting to the internet on Windows. Now I am thinking to switch back to windows and I was wondering if I will be forced to buy a new subscription or it will automatically...
  3. Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop: I bought a Windows 10 Preinstalled Laptop about 5 years ago. I switched the os with LINUX without connecting to the internet on Windows. Now I am thinking to switch back to windows and I was wondering if I will be forced to buy a new subscription or it will automatically...
  4. Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Preinstalled windows Activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  6. Preinstalled windows Activate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  7. Preinstalled windows key

Preinstalled windows key: Hello good evening, I purchased a laptop HP Probook G 7 10th gen. comes with a pre-installed Windows 10 Home, when I check the key version with the software '' show key plus '', I found that the OEM key is Windows 8 version RTM OEM, but I assume that the key should be...
  8. How to get Activation Keys

How to get Activation Keys: Hi, On 28th November i upgrade my windows 10 home edition to windows 10 Pro edition through System--> Activation process. I select windows 10 pro and made the payment and then automatically the upgrade starts but after the up gradation i saw it was not windows 10 pro it was...
  9. Retreive preinstalled Win10 product key before clean format.

Retreive preinstalled Win10 product key before clean format.: Hi. My computer stopped working (HP Pavilion x2). I wanted to clean format it. Few problem occured. When i installed Win from MS site i got at the end of installation message that windows wasn't ably to update boot settings. (I am not able to delete partitions and create...
  10. Activated Win10 on defective laptop, how to transfer key to new laptop

Activated Win10 on defective laptop, how to transfer key to new laptop: Hello, I bought a laptop for a client, wiped and formatted the hard drive that had Windows 8.1 Home. Installed Windows 10 Pro. And activated it with a purchased key. When I started working on it, there were a lot of issues, and a defective touch pad. So I am about to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do I have a product key if my windows came preinstalled.

2. how to activate windows 10 that came preinstalled

3. windows pre installed activation

4. how to get windows 10 key in pre installed h[ laptop,
  5. keyfor my laptop download,
  6. how to activate pre-installed Win 10 pro,
  7. pre installed windows on laptop license key,
  8. win 10 pro activation code,
  9. activation code for preinstalled laptop,
  10. how to install win10 pro on 10 home preinstalled win10,
  11. where is the activation windows key for hp laptop,
  12. asus preinstalled windows 10 activation,
  13. how to get license key on my laptop preinstalled key,
  14. preinstalled windows 10 activation,
  15. 2018 hp laaptop cant access shows display sreen only and has preinstalled battery