Windows 10: How to get audio from remote desktop to bluetooth headphones

Discus and support How to get audio from remote desktop to bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a notebook computer with Windows 10 Home. While connected to remote computer (win 8.1) through remote desktop app, audio from remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Konstantinas Ot, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Konstantinas Ot Win User

How to get audio from remote desktop to bluetooth headphones

Hello,

I have a notebook computer with Windows 10 Home.

While connected to remote computer (win 8.1) through remote desktop app, audio from remote computer plays only on notebook speakers but not on bluetooth headphones that are paired to it.

All other audio from my notebook plays on bluetooth headphones fine.

On my smart phone (android), while using remote desktop app, I get audio from remote computer straight to bluetooth headphones.

Is there any way or configuration to get the same on my notebook - to get audio from remote computer to bluetooth headphones but not to notebook speakers?

Thank you in advance for your comments.

:)

Konstantinas Ot, Oct 21, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 21, 2018
  3. wallyoxen Win User
    When Changing to Bluetooth Speaker/Headphones Audio Stops

When I have a program that has audio open and decide to switch to a bluetooth speaker or headphones the device is recognized and it switches over but when I look at the volume mixer the program does not move to the new device. I have tried it with a desktop and laptop with windows 10. As well as a bluetooth speaker and bluetooth headphones. The current solution is to close and reopen the program. Is there a way to force it to move over? Is this intended for some reason? Thanks.

wallyoxen, Oct 21, 2018
  4. DaveIII Win User

Remote Desktop - Remote machine has Headphones

There is a windows 10 machine at work that I can reach from home. I need to watch a video on the work machine but the audio is going to the remote machines headphones which were left plugged-in. Remote Desktop is used and the Local Resources => Settings
    is set to "Play on this Computer". Any ideas how I can get the sound to play on my local machine?

DaveIII, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

1. How to get audio from remote desktop to bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - audio remote desktop

2. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES: Yesterday after reading some wrong advice on how to stop a text typing glitch I removed the driver for the keyboard to reinstall it and I could not reinstall it because there was no option in device manager, so I had to reinstall windows and all my saves and software was...
  3. Bluetooth Audio System Will Not Sync With Desktop

Bluetooth Audio System Will Not Sync With Desktop: Three days ago I vastly upgraded my desktop to include an ASUS Z97-A motherboard and a EVGA GTX 690 GPU. After a couple of hours, my Bluetooth audio system would not sync with my desktop. It did so with my notebook no problem. I've tried a dozen audio driver updates to no...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones are not detected as audio device

Bluetooth Headphones are not detected as audio device: Hello, I have an issue with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly well on my phone. Basically, the computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device (like a phone), not an audio device. So I can't select them...
  5. How can I get remote desktop to consistently work?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get remote desktop to consistently work?: I have used remote desktop for years, but since the windows 10 app came out, I have nothing but trouble. Most of the time it just won't connect. It wants an email or URL. This is a private LAN. I've enabled remote desktop on the server and my local PC. I am the administrator....
  6. How to get Chrome Remote Desktop to work 24/7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Chrome Remote Desktop to work 24/7?: I can get it working while I'm home, but that defeats the purpose. As soon as my home computer goes on Standby, then Remote Desktop says my home computer is offline. I had the same problem with Teamviewer.
  7. How get to desktop from game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How get to desktop from game: Hello everyone, I'm have trouble with getting to my desktop when i'm in a game. In win7 I would ALT+TAB and i would have a desktop tile but the windows open on my other monitors would not close. In win10 if I ALT+TAB there is no desktop tile and if I WINKEY+TAB I get "New...
  8. When Changing to Bluetooth Speaker/Headphones Audio Stops

When Changing to Bluetooth Speaker/Headphones Audio Stops: When I have a program that has audio open and decide to switch to a bluetooth speaker or headphones the device is recognized and it switches over but when I look at the volume mixer the program does not move to the new device. I have tried it with a desktop and laptop with...
  9. Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones: I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got...
  10. bluetooth headphones

bluetooth headphones: setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I...